In general, the people on this forum have a poor outlook spiritually speaking.

by Stand for Pure Worship 120 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

What is spiritual about working for free for a corporation? All the best to you, i hope you come to your undoctrinated senses.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

stand for worship : quick question look at 1 john 5:19 "we know we origniate with god, but the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one." who is the"we"? when jw use this are they the we? if you really believe the we is jw, how do you explain verse 18 which shows it is only born again persons who are the we the ones who have god protection from satan. sense jw admit to not being born again how can they be god ppl? think about it.

• anonymouz
    anonymouz

The source of JWN, and other sites, is the Bethel and GB "evil slave" activities. If that apostasy was not present at Bethel, this site would have no one to say anything. Bethel is the main source of all "operation of error" in JWs modern ministry, reputation and record and most of it is all under the GB "additional body" tenure since 1976. They say one thing, but do another. What they do not say is what is most damaging to Christian truth.

And that should tell a person something.

Most of the millions upon millions worldwide stumbled by Bethel lawlessness are on the Bethel and GB bloodguilt tally first. Bethel, the GB and WTS elites are the primary source of unadjusted error and guilt. Now it is brazen, just covered up by plausible "smooth words", pretty pictures and fancy clothes with fake grins. It is all just like Jerusalem's Pharisees, every earmark is present in modern JWs prior to a known judgment.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

What's up with all the fear of Jesus Christ's name? By what authority did you change the name given to Christians the Holy Spirit revealed to first-century followers of Jesus Christ? (Acts 11:25-27).

Was Paul showing a lack of faith in God by using Jesus Christ's name excessively? (Ephesians chapter 1) and what is the curse for changing the "Good News" Paul declared to the Galatians? (Galatians chapter 1).

He/She is a rebel/apostate according to the written Gospel of Bethel and Patterson there is no excuse for any follower of the Watchtower Society to frequent these Message Boards. I heard from the Horses's Mouth, only a Apostate will post on these Boards and there is no excuse around that truth provided by the Faithful Slave. You have sat yourself down at the "table of the demons" according to the masters of your faith.

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

SFPW,

Your arrogance has brought a few of my "never-even-known-a-JW" friends to jaw-dropping disbelief with this unscriptural faith in men. (Jer 17:5, 7)

We're sincerely praying for ya' kid.

In the meantime, please, keep posting.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Some people love to hear the sound of their own voice so much, that they run out of audience. Then they find forums where they can write in and then get feedback.

That old bible doctrine blabbity-blab is like eating yesterday's jello. When it was FRESH it was boring, now it's intolerable.

• rawe
    rawe

Hi Stand for Pure Worship,

"I think the problem with many of you here at JWN, was that you had the wrong motives... I hope all of you come to your spiritual senses."

When we can really see something that other's cannot it is a puzzle! Just like what you mention. Elisha's attendant, couldn't see the support they had until Jehovah openned his eyes. Why can't so many of these posters on JWN see the good that you see in the organization? Why?

Aw, but, here, lies an awful trap! We ponder again the question of "why can't they see" and arrive at... exactly the wrong answer! But the answer is so good and warm, it assure us there really isn't a problem, the problem isn't with the organization, it it is with the individual, they are defective, they have poor motives, they have lost their spiritual senses. And isn't it obvious? They've gone after all the things we know are wrong, like celebrating the holidays, some even have given up belief in Jehovah God entirely!

The awful truth is Jehovah's Witnesses simply do not have what they claim they have: The only form of "Pure Worship" based on "Truth." The divine name "Jehovah" simply has no business appearing in the Christian Greek Scriptures -- that is just a fact. In regards to the theory of evolution (something I personally found important) the publications have not been honest in their dealings.

I call it the "awful truth", but such discoveries are not embraced with glee, but often resisted at first, then only reluctantly accepted, because our conscience no longer will permit us to lend support to such dishonesty.

Take care,

-Randy

• integ
    integ

The creator of this post cannot possibly be serious.

First off, he/she has to realize simply being on this site and posting is a major violation and he/she is being "disobediant" to Jah's organization, so even by witness standards he/she is spiritually "weak" from the get go.

Secondly, I think this was a clever attempt at satire and a very good one judging by the amount of people he/she duped.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

bad enough trying to kid others..but..for sfpw to continue kidding themselves....tut......you owe it to yourself to face facts and not let elderly misguided men...gb...control what you believe.....

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I cannot decide if SFPW is for real, in which case he/she is really in need of help, or if it is all a very clever way of exposing the WT arguments, teaching and thinking for what it is.

Either way, I would think the WT would wish SFPW to STFU.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit