Got Accosted by 2 JW Women While Pumping Gas Yesterday - Weird

by flipper 75 Replies latest jw friends

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    This caused the 60 year old lady to get flustered at me and she asked me, " what is your motive for telling us this ? Are you trying to turn us against the elders ?

She , a complete stranger, walks up to you in a public place and out of the blue expects you to tell her who you think " control's the world". She was fully expecting to tell you what's what and who's who, but had the tables turned so instead of her being the authority in the conversation, you were. Then she wants to know if you are trying to turn her against the Elders. Ha ! Do they even expect to sensor the public as well as their own members ? This kind of thing really rocks their world and probably shook her up for the rest of the day. I'll bet the younger one went home and Googled "Candace Conti". Hopefully she will wonder why the organization she supports, hadn't told her about this landmark case. Hardly any JW's know about it.

Way to Go Flipper.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Great Job!!!!!! The fact that the younger one thanked you for your time is a clue that she was probably all ears for what you had to say & will secretly research the internet

• satinka
    satinka

Wonderful anti-witnessing, Flipper!

You know, when I was still "in" and heard about sexual abuse involving children, those stories really disturbed me, being a mom myself. I'll bet the JWs squirm often in service these days with the light getting brighter and brighter as a result of people like you!

Good work, Flipper!

satinka

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

That was a good one Flipper. I know the child abuse scandal really upset me so hopefully they will go home and think about it and do some googling.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good Job Flipper , I liked the way you didn't reveal your personal situation rather that focus on topics of concern on a social level.

A big part of the devious tactics of the Watchtower Corporation is to create a subconscious notion that god fully backs their publishing

organization through its own established indoctrination..

Creating people to publicly propagate this notion along with the designated products is part of this cunning game of deceit.

• label licker
    label licker

Can't wait if that ever happens to me, Flipper! I know for a certainty that the elders hands are tied and that they are to let headquarters handle it. When we had told our fill-in circuit overseer elder about this other jackass elders' sixteen year old elders daughter being pregnant, he ignored that and went on about how their hands are tied even when it comes to pedophiles. That they have to let headquarters handle it. One had nothing to do with the other but that's what was thrown back in our faces. So we heard it right from the asses mouth!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well done flipper , you get an " E" for excellent on your report card.

smiddy

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Flipper, great job!

I only wonder if they will count the 30 minutes as FS time? I mean, in all fairness, they didn't "witness" $hit! They were given a "witness" at best, and not the kind they liked either

• OnTheWayOut
  • Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Great experience :) The Conti amount is what had me start googling Jehovah's Witness child abuse...and here I am :) Fully faded

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit