Got Accosted by 2 JW Women While Pumping Gas Yesterday - Weird

by flipper 75 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

30 minutes of unwitnessing, I love it ! Great topic to bring up with the female JW"s. I bet they will have to RUN to the elders about this for sure. lol

Sherry

• cofty
    cofty

That was quality!

They will regret picking on the wrong person this morning.

• losingit
    losingit

Oh yeahhhhhh lots of ppl getwitnessed to at gas stations. I did it one morning. Not fun. I bet they won't forget the experience!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Very very good. They always run when confronted by someone who knows more about their organization than they do.

Great job.

-BONEZZ

• Over%forme
    Over%forme

Great job Flipper.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Good job flipper, glad you had a opportunity to try to open their eyes to TTATT. I was almost in the same situation but a car group of them noticed who I was and kept going.

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT
    I remembered most if not all of the negative comments I was exposed to whilst on the preaching work. I am sure your conversation will stick.

I agree whole-heartedly with this comment!! It WILL stick!! I remember lots of things that I discovered because of people I preached to!

• Spectre
    Spectre

I'm disappointed that I didn't find out who controls the world!

I wonder if they'll start questioning the wisdom of walking up and talking to strangers.

• Quandry
    Quandry

I wonder if you were their first call of the morning? Ha! They probably decided to stop and go get some donuts after talking to you! At least you gave them something to think about...let's hope they do.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Great job flipper. I would have love to seen the face on the 60 year old. I am sure this is stuff she has never heard of before. I love her answer we trust the elders to take care of these matters. You got to be kidding. It just shows how unaware most JW are. The GB really has them brain washed. Maybe this will be their last cold call at a gas pump. LOL Would love to have been a fly on window in their car after they left you. Keep up the great work you have taught us alot today. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit