Got Accosted by 2 JW Women While Pumping Gas Yesterday - Weird

by flipper 75 Replies latest jw friends

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

flipper nice work 30 minutes very good.. you got the 30 year old thinging a little. trust this stuff sticks in their minds. keep up the great work

• sizemik
    sizemik

Nice one Flipper.

After years of waiting I finally got called on myself . . . but it's hardly worth a post let alone a thread.

I was so looking forward to it. I was in the lounge speaking on the phone when a Caucasian man with 2 little girls along with an Asian man wandered up my driveway. To get to the front door from the driveway requires opening a gate and approaching the door across a paved area. Apparently this was too far to come because on catching sight of me they stopped short of the gate and waved a piece of paper which looked like a tract ... not sure, I was still 20M away with the phone in my hand, standing in the lounge. Before I could respond or terminate the call, they had turned on their heels and left. Obviously they had some more urgent life-saving work to perform elsewhere.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Way to go, I hope someday to be able to do that it would be so cool. You did a great job.

LITS

• flipper
    flipper

Hey folks ! Thanks once again for your responses. I have to apologize once again for not responding individually again as I had 1 short day off today catching up on household chores and errands. I'll be back Wednesday afternoon as I have to go do out of town work tomorrow and into Wednesday morning. Feel free to leave any comments and I'll address them I promise when I return on Wednesday. Take care everybody

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Flipper you act like the gov't is closing down or something. LOL Totally ADD

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Feel free to leave any comments and I'll address them I promise when I return on Wednesday.

Another broken promise. I am used to them but not from Flipper.

Just kidding. I hope you got your work done and are okay.

• Sofi
    Sofi

Wow, flipper, good job! Hey, I want to do what you just did, that's awesome! Maybe I'll think of something like what you said when have them trying to talk to me

• Scott77
    Scott77

Some would argue that frontal attack as an art of communication is counter-productive as it may turn off the listener. I respectfully disagree. Mr. Flipper in this instance, and killng two birds with one stone, has done an effective frontal attack right away and got way as a winner.. You have sawn the seeds of TATT.

Scott77

• linuxbob
    linuxbob

Priceless

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit