Got Accosted by 2 JW Women While Pumping Gas Yesterday - Weird

by flipper 75 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Well, it wasn't a government shutdown, but my 10 year old computer is the pits man. My apologies once again for delaying as this computer sucks. I'm going to get a new one in the next month or so. Thanks for your responses I'll start with pg. 4 and gradually catch up in a day or three going back to pg. 1 responses through pg. 3. ! Peace.

JUNK YARD DOG- Thanks. I hope you are right. Hopefully the 30 year old will tart thinking a little more with her critical thinking skills, perhaps checking things out on the Interenet. We can only hope.

SIZEMIK- Maybe the JW's calling on you could smell the aposta smell of you froma long way off ! LOL ! Just kidding. At least they kept at arms length away and you didn't have to hassle with them too much. They sounded like perfunctory JW's somewhat.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT - Thanks. I'm sure you will get your opportunities in your area. It's easier when talking with a JW that we don't know though as we can mask our true situation and come off as a non-believer- then it keeps communication lines open as they look at us as prospective converts- and we look at them as possible freedom of mind seekers as WE seek to re-educate them.

ON THE WAY OUT- Yeah, been busy with work, wacked out computers, and everything else under the sun. I'm doin' fine. Life is good. My kids and the missus are doin' well too- just busy.

TOTALLY ADD- Yeah this government shutdown's a bummer isn't it ? Damned government hasn't shut me down yet though. I'm a small businessman of 30 years and I won't go quietly into the night ! LOL ! I'm too much of a rogue individualist. I should have tried out for a part on that show " Revolution ". LOL !

SOFI- Thanks. I think we just have to " stay real " when talking to JW's and use logic and practicality instead of arguing doctrines- which becomes pointless as they shut their minds down. As someone said here question the ethics and humaneness of the organization because THOSE are the real issues with the WT Society- their lack of ethics .

SCOTT 77- Thanks. Well, I think frontal attacks can be used if you hang onto good manners, respect, and show genuine concern. But the moment we lose control or get mad- we shoot ourselves in the foot closing the JW minds to what we are saying. It's O.K. to be concerned about WT injustices but it's more about the way or manner we use in presenting those concerns.

LINUXBOB & 3RDGEN- Thanks, appreciate it

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am glad you are okay and just the computer is sick.

• flipper
    flipper

Alright back to pg. 1 responses ! I'll try to get as many in as I can before having to work all night again.

NOTJUSTYET- Not really trying to accost these ladys - LOL ! - just getting them to think. Like your humor though.

IOWNMYLIFE- Thanks. Good point you make about those elders calling on you uninvited in meeting clothes - yet they never casually called on us in civilian clothes to see how we were doing with no JW intention involved . I mean who calls on people uninvited as much as elders do in the real world ? Good point.

HAPPY@LAST- I hope the information sinks in too.

LOISLANE- Thanks !

CANTLEAVE- Indeed- I hope the conversation sticks.

L3G- Good point. I wouldn't be surprised if the WT Society starts giving instructions to Witnesses to avoid " householders " who talk negatievel about the organization. They already tell them to dust their feet off and go to the next door. Although many JW's I know would rather debate all day. At least the ones I used to know.

WATCHTOWER-FREE- Thanks !

OUTLAW- Good point. JW's ARE the only people who will hunt you down to talk to you- then run away if they feel challenged ! Very true.

SCARY 21- Indeed, perhaps these JW ladys will talk to their elders about our conversation. Then if the elders give them stupid answers like usual- maybe it will get them to think.

COFTY- Yeah, I think they picked to talk to the wrong person that morning. I was very tired from working all night and was not in the mood to be pressured. Probably one reason I came out more assertive towards getting them to think.

LOSINGIT- I hope they don't soon forget.

BONEZZ- Thanks. Yeah, it's strange- JW's DO run when confronted with facts that they don't know about their organization. I think it scares them spitless actually.

OVER%FORME- Thanks.

KOJACK 57- I hope it does open their eyes to the TTaTT . Anything will help I believe.

ILOVETTATT- I hope you're right and these ladys will ponder on our discussion.

SPECTRE- Indeed, the global elite control our world. I think these gals will think twice about witnessing at gas stations again.

QUANDRY- I hope it gave them something to think about. Maybe they did go to have donuts after that.

TOTALLY ADD- I can only imagine that the older JW lady had never heard these things I mentioned before. She had that " deer in the headlights " look on her face. Perhaps it will get both ladies to thinking. We can only hope ( pg. 2 in awhile )

• flipper
    flipper

EXWHYZEE- Good points you make. Most normal people don't start conversations asking people " who controls the world " ? Especially strangers. I agree with you it does seem like JW's try to sensor non-jW's views of things. I mean even telling me that I was " trying to turn her against the elders " was a very strange comment by her to me- an alleged non-Witness. But as we know- this JW cult IS very strange and it causes these Witnesses to have strange responses to normal reactions. The WT mentality is drilled into these JW clones so much- that they do NOT have a mind of their own. Their minds have been stripped from them. Very sad.

LOVE2BWORLDLY- Hopefully the younger lady WILL research on the Internet to verify what I was saying.

SATINKA- Thanks. I hope the information I gave them about the JW child abuse wILL get them to thinking and questioning their organization's ways of handling things.

AUNT FANCY- Exactly. I hope the child abuse angle I used gets them to do their own research on the Internet.

FINKELSTEIN- Indeed, I didn't want to reveal I was an inactive JW as they would have totally closed their minds to anything I said. JW's are taught to discount most non-Witnesses opinions anyway thinking they represent God- so yeah, why make it harder on ourselves when conversing with them ? Witnesses truly are duped by their WT leaders.

LABEL LICKER- Very interesting that your fill-in C.O. admitted the WT Society legal department ties elders hands in dealing with child abuse and pedophiles. You think it would get some of these elders to start thinking and questioning things. Well- apparently it does because look at all the ex-elders on this board right here ! And that's a good thing.

SMIDDY- Thanks.

YAN BYBIAN- I guess I DID give THEM a witness, didn't I ? LOL ! Hey ! And I do it for free ! LOL ! I don't even count time ! Pretty cool, huh ?

GYPSY SAM- Indeed I think the Candace Conti case helped a lot of JW's to start fading or exit the organization. I'm glad it helped you as well ! I hope it helps others to exit this criminal organization.

SHIRLEY W- Thanks. Yeah, my work hours are pretty tough a couple times per week, but I try to gt good naps in between. I'm glad to hear that you anti-Witness also to get JW's to think. Good for you my friend. Like the JW's you talked with these ladys I talked with started getting nervous as well- then they want to leave. The REAL truth hurts their ears .

RMT1- Thanks. Well, someday I hope to applaud one of these JW ladys if they decide to exit the JW organization in order to gain their freedom of mind. Only then will they really experience real authentic happiness and freedom.

CHICKEN LITTLE- I hope what was said helps them to start thinking critically and analyzing their feelings and deepest emotions about life in general- and hopefully how they are wasting their lives on a pipedream.

JOE134CD- Hey thanks bro.

ON THE WAY OUT- Good points you make. JW's ask for householders opinions, but they really don't care about those opinions because they really don't listen- they are trained to discount " worldly " opinions. Then if something is said to them outside the JW box they get scared and run away. I like your point about the GB controlling THEIR world- so very true ! I think many JW's ARE using loopholes in going to college. And if someone is from an elite JW family- they get hassled less for going to college than if they are normal Joe or Mary publisher. I've seen that double standard before.

SNARE&RACKET- Good point. I feel it's good for us as ex-JW's to bring this child abuse thing out to JW's because their own leaders, the elders- try to hide this child abuse information from them. So the only way JW's may hear about crimes happening in their organization is from us ! Then once they hear about it they can research in the privacy of their own homes. So that way the whole connection or conduit link of the elders knowing is skipped over so rank & file JW's can research without being found out- hopefully.

KIDDING ME- I guess I'm not purposely trying to make JW's uncomfortable ( well, that's not entirely true ) - however my main motive is to get them to think so that they can think outside the WT box and re-analyze what they are being taught in order to hopefully break free of the control. Hopefully as you say- these ladies will do their own Internet research to verify that what I was telling them was and is true ( back with pg. 3 in awhile ! )

• flipper
    flipper

WHATHAPPENED- I guess I did ruin their field service day, huh ? Oh well- they'll get over it. Maybe it will save THEIR life ! LOL !

TJ CURIOSO- Hey thanks.

EXWHYZEE- My condolences to you on the loss of your father due to the blood transfusion issue. That's so sad. I'm sorry buddy. You make a good point about how canned the JW's are trained to be in their responses to householders. Like you say- can you imagine if they actually dealt with child abuse, blood transfusions, etc at service meetings in the congregation meetings ? But as you say- wT leaders would never allow that because it would get JW's to thinking critically- and they cannot afford to let JW's use their own minds- it would lessen WT leaders control over them. Very interesting concept you bring up though. I wish they'd do it ! I double dare them ! LOL !

ON THE WAY OUT- Keep on trying with your wife my friend. In time she may very well see what you are trying to point out- even f she doesn't admit it at first. I think you are still making inroads there- but her saving of face won't let her admit it openly to you. Keep on trying. Keep it up.

TIKI & TRUTHSEEKERIAM- Thanks, I appreciate it.

YAN BYBIAN- Just to be a smartelic I should have told her, " I control your world right now- I have some things you need to listen to ! " LOL ! No- not really then they would have left right away ! LOL !

CALEBS AIRPLANE- Thanks for the picture of the gas pumps- that's hilarious !

JOOKBEARD- Yeah, I should have thought of the U.N. angle also. Good point.

DAGNEY- I hope that what we talked about stays burned into their minds indeed ! Thanks.

NEWLY ENLIGHTENED- Thanks !

MOUTHY- Planting seeds indeed ! Seeds of freedom of mind !

RETROVIRUS- Good point. JW's are ALWAYS told to check the sources of information used against them. So if they check it for themselves on the Internet and see it's true then hopefully they'll start believing some of it proving it to themselves.

ABIBLESTUDENT- Hopefully these ladies will start waking up. Thanks, we can only hope.

DING- They can count all the time they want if I made inroads into their minds. Don't bother me in the least if they count time ! LOL !

INSEARCHOFTRUTH4- Hey thanks bro, appreciate it !

OPEN MIND- Hey thanks my friend. Good suggestion from you. Thanks ! Next time I'll try to remember to write down Candace Conti so they can have it on paper to research it. I guess I was tired from working all night trying to think with my tired out mind ! LOL !

SAMMY JENKIS & RUDEREDHEAD- Thanks so much !

Thanks for all 4 pages of responses ! You guys and gals really have some great suggestions and observations ! Keep em coming as it may help others to see how to reach some of these JWs ! If we put our minds together we are strong and can help each other. Thanks again

• flipper
    flipper

Getting ready to go out tonight on Halloween. Thought I'd bump this one up in case some missed it or lurking JW's may get some thinking started from reading it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit