Hyghlandyrs Four Pillars, his Hygh Geas.

by Hyghlandyr 114 Replies latest jw friends

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

This is a sad day: I have a confession. I am totally fucked up...WHY do I say that? Because after reading this thread I understand Hyghlander.

Hygh - your honesty is fabulous. If the rest of the world would stop trying to pretend about stuff they would see how much they lie to themselves.

Thanks for the thread.

• teejay
    teejay
    I don't need to be analyzed by a mail currier. You don't want me to bring up that link again where you were rehashing JanH and Riz's disagreement after the already made up? You do need to keep it going don't you? You sound a little obsessive compulsive. Are you taking your medication?... *ignore*

Imbue,

Too, too funny.

For one, it’s not “mail currier” but “mail courier.” Huge difference. (Yeah, I know... I’m being semantical () but that’s what I do.)

Secondly, I’m not a “mail” courier. I work for FedEx. Sometimes there’s mail, I guess, but calling me a “mail courier”, not to mention “mail currier,” is wrong. Wickedly funny, coming from a person with an Ivy League pedigree, but wrong.

I STILL think you’re obsessed with Hyghlandyr – not that’s there’s anything wrong with that! Seinfeld He’s stated his interest in amassing a select number of groupies. Maybe you can apply?

btw, your *ignore* button needs looking at. It don't seem to be working so good.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

A mail currier is it? So that's where all my mail is going. Give it back you mail hogging letter whore!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Your right this *ignore* button isn't working today. I'll have to fix it.

Thanks for pointing out the typo. For the record I don't have an Ivy League degree but my brothers both have MBA's from Ivy league schools. Maybe that was the confusion. I missed the boat because of the trOOth. I have a BS and I'm almost finished with a BFA. I'm merging my two fields in an unusual way. After which I will seek the highest degree in my new field which is a Masters of Fine Art(MFA).

Actually, I suck at writing and I hate it. This is not unusual for visual people. I'd rather draw you a picture. I could debate much better in person you might run from me.

Teejay, I have nothing against any honest work an individual does. So, sorry about the mail 'currier' crack...LOL You know you just irritate me and you love it!

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Naeb.......LOL I'll have to spank you later...please. It's easy not to have typos when you never write more than one line.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Moxy
    Moxy
    Even Moxy was participating at this point stating that Moxy was a mystical experience.

hey, thats right. i didnt *have* a mystical experience. i *am* a mystical experience. oh baby.

mox

• teejay
    teejay

... my brothers are both have MBA's from Ivy league schools. I missed the boat because of the trOOth.

I understand, Imbue. I saw your revelation elsewhere.

Nice having that Ivy League option, however, even though you didn’t take advantage of it. You’re not the first to belittle what I do for a living – probably won’t be the last. You’re in a different league than me in many ways and you have reason to be proud of that fact. Now... enough talk about curriers, couriers, and leagues.

Which of Hyghlandyr’s Four Pillars do you find most interesting?

• Imbue
    Imbue
    Which of Hyghlandyr’s Four Pillars do you find most interesting?

None! I find none of these interesting. I would just like to medicate him and shut him up!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

They tried to shut Jesus up too. I think this proves that Hyghlandyr is Jesus.

• Imbue
    Imbue

LOL... Naeb maybe he is your Jesus? Do you plan on following Hygh and becoming: Hyghs_slave_38404

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit