Hyghlandyrs Four Pillars, his Hygh Geas.

by Hyghlandyr 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Imbue: It is ok, you can admit that you want to be a part of my (or your own) cult. For that matter, since you are participating on this thread so much, why not just toss out a couple of your gaes...it will be interesting to know what your kinks are.

As to the chat room, come now, you were yesterday several times offered the opportunity, by me and others to bring up another topic. You can say 'wa wa wa wa please dont talk about this or that' or you can say 'hey does anyone think about this or that'. I carry on conversations with folks that want to, those that dont, can carry on their own conversations. Most others do fine.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

19,683 women? Where do I sign up?

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hygh,

You don't get it we were all telling you to shut up with your proaganda in chat. You can't take it straight out...I wasn't the only one that told you we didn't want to listen to your ranting. You chased everyone out of chat. And you were carrying on a conversation only with yourself no one else was saying anything but shut up and go away to you.

No i have no interest in your cult or you.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Reborn right here on the dotted line:

----------------------------------------------------

Um imbue no sorry, I was not only talking to myself. In fact I was carrying on a conversation with GentlyFeral. She/He? read my thread on Geas and, having that spiritual tradition as well, understood what I was talking about, the vast majority did not. Having that spiritual connection, even as diverse as we both are, we were able to discuss a number of things, including our spirits (who we communicate with), and places we have been. Myself having been to Tir ná mBan, and Feral to The Field of Opal, and The Temple of the Marine Taras. Both of us having been to our respective places, and yet other places besides them, each literally having been to thousands of places.

We talked about Bridh, we talked about the live forever book. Flower asked what Feral and I were smoking, Feral responded nothing, we were reminiscing. Prior to that Flower had specifically asked for me to explain what a geis was. I stated it was simpler for her to simply look up my post, which she didnt feel like doing, so I explained briefly. She said she was essentially tired and didnt quite get it. That is when Feral came in.

Then Feral and I talked about the supposition as to whether someone could be a witness and also be a mystic. Feral understood the concept, though felt that the experience they had while a witness shut out the possibility of mystical peak experiences.

About this time you and Flower took a vote as to whether Feral and I should change the subject. Feral explicitely said that if you two, or others, had a topic to talk about go ahead. Neither of you did save, to tell Feral and me (especially me) to stop talking that we (read hygh) was boring you.

Even Moxy was participating at this point stating that Moxy was a mystical experience. I also stated that it was only boring because yall had not had these experiences, if you had, you would be able to relate and would see why they so interested us. About that time Flower mentioned beyondjw.com my favorite ex JW website. Very balanced, and yall should definitely check it out.

Then Flower and I talked briefly about Aisha Tyler. Flower didnt like her, I did. At which point you tried to flirt with me by bringing up the bondage topic. To which I informed you that I would not be having any sort of relations with you or anyone else on this board, despite your predilections in that direction.

Now I should state that throughout this entire time, you were the one complaining, most everyone else was carrying on their conversations, either mingling with mine and Feral's or completely ignoring us and having their own conversations.

Since you brought up bondage, Flower asked about whether it really heightens the pleasure, I responded it depends on the person, but bondage does of course occur at the erogenous zones. And Feral joined in that conversation as well. At which point Spender said that blindfolds rock.

At this point you commanded me to stop speaking about mystical stuff since in your words, no one else was interested. It is interesting that in your efforts to dismiss me, you dismiss Feral, who was participating the entire time. So there was at least one other person. Of course up until this time your contribution to the conversation amounted to complaining about me, and at the same time trying to flirt with me about your bondage fetish. Simply because I am into bondage imbue, does not mean I am into it with everyone. Please keep that in mind.

Spender and Flower were highly interested in the bondage conversation at this point, as was Moxy and Butal. Rather, whether they were interested or not, they were conversating about it. I also stated that I was interested in my comments and would continue to make them. It should be noted at this point even flower had ceased complaining. The bondage conversation died out, nothing else really began and Feral and I returned to our conversation.

Then Spender mentioned he and Flower had learned about bull semen. I asked him about that. It was bound to be interesting. But Flower had again joined you in complaining about me, despite the fact that I had left off the conversation that yall were complaining about, and when you left off the new conversation returned to it, then when you complained about it again, and Spender brought up a different conversation I asked him about that, ever so happy to please am I. Flower specifically told Spender not to tell me anything about it. I took that, as her not really wishing to change the subject, so I continued on yet again with Feral and what we were discussing.

Feral used some terms I did not understand, and clarified their meanings to me and we went jovially on with our conversation. And around this time Feral didnt like something I said and said I pushed the anarchists buttons, to which I responded that I was superior to everyone and inferior to everyone. A few moments later Feral stated that they had missed the last half of that statement. You tried to talk about sex again. With Moxy. I thought I was obsessed with sex.

Then barry came in and he looks like the dude from monty python, a bit tiny so I could be off there but I was like woa check out barry's profile.

(had to pause a moment because I scratched my nose and smelled my wife's perfume on my hand, yummy.)

Now at this point you were still infering that I was speaking to myself and no one was conversating with me, a rant I believe you called it. But of course, throughout the entire time, beginning to end, Feral and I had a fairly detailed two way conversation, which actually several other people were participating in. Moxy complained at this point, using some choice words, which had I used them would have drawn ire from most of the room. Feral asked Moxy if Moxy was the moderator of the room.

Then Moxy left. Then you left. A few moments before Flower had left saying this was the most boring friday night chat in history. That was pretty much it. Everyone else stayed and came and went as usually occurs in the room. More came in we had interesting conversations with them, especially one 'anewlife' whom I said I had misread the nick as 'anewwife' to which anewlife asked if I were looking for a new wife, two more as a matter of fact I said.

Until Amarie came in...total hottie I had met her earlier in the night at cinci apostafest. Yummy. She wasnt staying had to rush out, was just checking online when she got home. Troucul asked whether he should take unemployment or find another job. Hyghs_Slave_38403 entered. Feral and I talked about my geas and honesty. Animal came and went, (one wacked out totally cool kraut). Then it was me and Hyghs_slave_38403 for a while all alone. I wont comment on that chat. Orbison and Cowboy came and chatted and left. Then...oh yea, Refiners Fire came in.

Decided to ask me about my world view. Was not to happy when I went into great details about nothingism, and he did not get it (nothingism is a vastly complex system of denying everything that isnt anything but was something back when it wasnt anythingin the firstplace so the average, and even above average person is often not able to grasp it. What little writings exist from the founders of nothingism show that while geniuses, they simply new nothing at all and it has been postulated, that is why they called their religion nothingism. Thankfully later sources and records of nothingism exist which help to clarify some of their concepts (nothingism is not to be confused with nihilism or do-nothingism or knownothingism)). When Refiners did not get it I calmly explained that this is why I rarely explain my beliefs and why I call 'you all' sludge monkeys. Basically of course the reason is because you do not get my beliefs. Anyone who does not understand my belief system of nothingism, is of course a sludge monkey. I of course, do not understand my belief system either, which makes it a bit complicated to explain to you all.

At around this point Farkel came in and offered me many compliments and left with Refiners fire, both complimenting me profusely. But still, based on Refiners post later I will assume he felt 'driven out' of the chat by me...

So that places the total number to let's say five. Flower, Imbue, Moxy, Refiners Fire, and Farkel.

Now that we have laid the groundwork, I will make my comments. My job in the chat room is not to entertain you. It is not to think of fun interesting topics which you like. It is not to speak only about what you want to speak about. If I am speaking about a subject that you deem unworthy, or dislike, or are uninterested in, then think of a topic you are interested in, a topic that someone else is most likely interested in, and start talking to them. I will talk with those that are interested in talking with me. As long as a person is carrying on a conversation with me, I will not, because you do not like it, cease talking to the person. If they choose to stop the conversation, I will not attempt to continue it.

If I go into the room, and a topic is being discussed that I am not interested in, I say my hellos, then return to whatever I was doing in the first place. Perhaps chatting on yahoo, perhaps reading a board, perhaps looking at websites, perhaps watching tv. I peer back at the room on occasion to see if the topic interests me, if it does, I participate. I also check in case someone has said anything to me, and try to answer if I am able.

So in the future, carry on conversations with whom you will, and with those whom will with you. I will carry on conversations with whoever is carrying them on with me.

======================================

Reborn I have to clarify. Those numbers were for the body guards. I was going with a sacred celtic number. But I think thats a bit many personal body guards. So the black women dressed in nazi uniforms will have to be 27, another sacred number to the celts. (Spaniards were celts btw) Thus you could have 27 bodyguards, I would have 27, Robert would, Mark would, Rico would, I think there are several others that are possible cult leaders. Now when you add all of those up it will come to the 19,683. Ah what a beautiful site that will be.
    And that of course means there has to be 729 cult leaders. Yes, yet another sacred number of the cults. (792 cult leaders times 27 body guards = 19,683)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hy Hy.
    Just to clarify..
    I didnt feel RUN OUT OF CHAT.
    By a dipfuck like you??
    I left because I was finished.
    Lol.

By the way, "Dipfuck" is a compliment, please dont feel offended by it. But I know you wont be. Because it was never SAID. And being NOTHING noone can read it, including you.
    Right?

• teejay
    teejay
    You need to defrag you mind. – plmkrzy

Plm,

You’re not as crazy as your names suggests, girlfriend! I liked a lot... I say A LOT of what you said here. Loved your ice cream analogy.

--------------------------------
    I think it would take me more time than I currently have to spare before I’d ever understand most of what Hyghlandyr talks about (geas, nothingism, etc.). I’m probably familiar with many of the concepts, but much of the terminology is brand new to me.

One thing I *do* know when I see it – obsessive/compulsive behavior. And Imbue? If you’re honest you’d have to admit you are definitely showing it. As Hyghlandyr said to you:

“Imbue, the question isnt why you would want to listen to my cult propaganda. The question is why are you listening to it, that is to say, you personally. Since you are responding ... you have either checked the box that says 'check here to be notified by email whenever anyone replies to this topic' ... you are quoting the things that I am saying, thus you are reading them, and thus listening to them. So again the question is, why are you listening...
    As my friend Spock used to say, Fassss-cinating.

--------------------------------

My job in the chat room is not to entertain you. It is not to think of fun interesting topics which you like. It is not to speak only about what you want to speak about. If I am speaking about a subject that you deem unworthy, or dislike, or are uninterested in, then think of a topic you are interested in, a topic that someone else is most likely interested in, and start talking to them. I will talk with those that are interested in talking with me.

If I go into the room, and a topic is being discussed that I am not interested in, I say my hellos, then return to whatever I was doing in the first place. – Hyghlandry

One of the coolest things you’ve said so far, Hygh.

Time and again on this board I’ve seen people click on a thread in which AT LEAST two people are actively engaged only to say that the discussion needs to end. Why do people do that? Weird.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hygh,

Moxy left after he said "shut the %$#@ up" to you. Flower left after she politely asked "why don't you shut your computer off right now." These don't seem to be strong enough hints for you, eh?

hygh says

Then it was me and Hyghs_slave_38403 for a while all alone. I wont comment on that chat.
    Thank you for that...I don't want to know what you and Hyghs_slave_38403 talked about. Thanks again!

Hygh we did talk about you last night when you weren't there and we were wondering if you would like to have a death match with 'You Know'.

Teejay
    I don't need to be analyzed by a mail courier. You don't want me to bring up that link again where you were rehashing JanH and Riz's disagreement after the already made up? You do need to keep it going don't you? You sound a little obsessive compulsive. Are you taking your medication?... *ignore*

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer
    ...I am a shape shifter

it is called middle aged spread....deal with it

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I've been in chat a few times with Hyghlandyr. I didn't get the sense that he was taking over chat, but then again I have a very short attention span. If you don't like the guy then don't read his threads and ignore him. It's not that hard. If however, like me, you prefer to antagonize the people you don't like, then by all means continue. I doubt Hyghlandyr cares one way or the other, and if anything will you give you an ulcer long before it does him. Now if you will all excuse me, there is a bagel in the kitchen that is mocking me with its ability to remain uneaten.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Go have your bagel Naeby... Well, Naeb we were all wondering how you two would react to each other...LOL You always have a way of dealing with the mentally ill

If however, like me, you prefer to antagonize the people you don't like, then by all means continue. I doubt Hyghlandyr cares one way or the other, and if anything will you give you an ulcer long before it does him.
    Well, up to a point then I *ignore* them...and I don't think Hygh does care how he affects others. That would be the point, he doesn't have boundaries. I have a pretty high tolerance for the these things, so no need to worry about my getting an ulcer.

Naeb, Hygh and I are just discussing we are not arguing. This is the way Irish discuss.

Gravedancer @ LOL your a realist right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit