Hyghlandyrs Four Pillars, his Hygh Geas.

by Hyghlandyr 114 Replies latest jw friends

• noidea
    noidea

mpatrick..

Sean Michael is just tooooo adorable..good job.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Holy mackerel. This thread took on a life of it’s own! Logged on and saw almost 100 reply’s my eyes nearly popped. Great thread.

Hyg

[[[[Plum: Um, are you suggesting I trade my life in for another?]]]]

Not at all, besides that would be impossible even if you could you would still be you.
    I guess I was suggesting taking “self exploration” farther then you have or farther then you might ‘believe’ you have.

My “geas” ummmmmm, I never spent much time thinking about it, but on the other hand I probably spend most of my life thinking about it.
    Or at least reminding myself of it.
    It’s pretty Korney, but it’s pretty much what I live by.
    “The Golden Rule”
    Like Gandhi said, and the only thing I personally can quote from the guy,
    “If everyone on earth lived by the golden rule there would be no blood shed” or something like like. It is probably a little to the left of a quote.

It’s a pretty simple rule. And it’s not a law but merely a suggestion.
    If you think about it we wouldn’t need any laws if it were possible for everyone to simply live by that simple guideline.
    There would be so much more freedom for individual expression.
    But that is highly unlikely so I am content to practice it myself. It has been amazingly tuff at times to do but I have found that when I stick to it, things always seem to balance out and fall into place naturally. So it has been a good “geas” for me.
    I also read my stars but I would not consider that a “gaes” because It does not influence my decisions.
    Teejay
    I always think of anyone who is in the field of keeping the world connected in the physical sense as those who “Have the Keys to the City” It’s true.
    However not all “couriers” are bad guys either.

My present roommate, for the past decade, is also one who lives by this rule.
    LOL, he works for the Post Office and is soon to retire. He is known as the one who keeps everyone else from going “Postal”. So the next time (next time?) we here of a postal worker loosing it, you can add that one to the list of those who never met Jim.[J]
    Og
    Haven’t we had enough crucifying?

Hello mpatrik,
    I clicked on your web page, don’t think we ever met I wanted to see who you were[J]. Started to explore your thread” Jesus Rebukes the Scribes and Pharisees”
    Had to stop before I got carried away reading again but I would like to go back to it later looks interesting and I would like to ask you a Q or 2 on that subject. That particular subject was always been interesting to me.

BTW What a BEAUTIFUL! Pic of your little boy.

KoolAde....Mountain Berry Punch yummm
    plm

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Plum:

I guess I was suggesting taking “self exploration” farther then you have or farther then you might ‘believe’ you have.

I would say that you are really thinking I should explore farther than you think I have. hehehe.

I like your geis. (Geis is singular) However I dont think it would eliminate war. I like fighting, though I am forbidden to kill, because of a couple of my geas. So war would not be my thing. Though dying in a battle would be.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

hyghlandyr I am actually more German than Irish, my maiden name is Goetz (very German). I do have a bit of the ole' Irish in me blood from my great-grandmother Schyrock (very Irish). My husband is English and Irish. (I guess that makes us a bunch of mutts!) I went with English names for my girls...Emma-Kate and Madeline. Madeline looks English, whereas Emma looks more German...IMO anyway! Everyone gives me a hard time about my children, because none of them look alike, but they are all from the same daddy. Here is a recent picture of my girls
    I hope my girls get into the Irish step dancing. I have actually looked into it for them, but they don't start the little ones until they are at least six years old.

noidea Thank you! I stay at home with my kids and they are my life. I am one of those parents that people get tired of listening to them talk about their kids.

plmkrzy I hope you do go and check out that board a little more. There are only a handful of xJWs that post there, and about the same amount of JWs. They stick more to Bible issues on that forum. I also like it because it is a multi-faith forum, so it reaches all types of religious people. Thirdson post there alot and he has such a great way of stating things, he is definitely a valuable asset to that board. Thank you for the compliment about my little man. He really is as sweet as he looks~amazing with having two big sisters!

mpatrick

He does not believe who does not live according to his belief.-Thomas Fuller

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Oh Hyghlandyr.

You crack me up. No matter where you go or how you post/chat, you definitely stir up the pot.

You're very entertaining.

Slip

Slipnslidemaster:"I worked very hard and I earned all the attention I'm getting."
    - Anna Kournikova

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• Imbue
    Imbue

slipnslidemaster.......entertaining yes he is......laughing at you Hygh.......funny how the experiment turned out...LOL

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

"""""I would say that you are really thinking I should explore farther than you think I have. hehehe."""""

On second thought that may not be such a good idea after all.[8>]

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Mpatrick

Tell your husband that I said his Irish blood cleanses him of his anglo <wink> hehe.

You have cool kids. And a neat family. Actually I think the mixes are a fine thing. Gives us a chance to get the best of all worlds. THe anglos have an amazing strength, and a unity that was able to subdue the Irish, so they cant be all bad.

SlipnSlideMaster

Hehehe. We need you more in yahoo dude. Love your photo, you look very cute.

Imbue

The experiment turned out exactly as I expected it to. You and Ring demonstrated that you dont really care about people scrolling in the chat, as long as it is you and her/him with a bunch of

And you demonstrated that if I were not talking, you would hardly say anything. But then that little which you were saying, even if I said one or two sentences, you would cease talking, then only to complain that I was not letting you. Myriamme found it funny that even with your series of scrolling commas, you still could not keep up with us.

Imbue, I am an Aorthoir, a satirist, in case youhavent figured out one of my other geas is to make people mock me first, before I mock others. Specifically to satirize myself first, then others.

Plum Ok.

Let's see, three wives, seven concubines, nine slave girls, and twenty-seven black nazi female body guards. I've only got forty-five women to go and my cult is complete

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

All right....enough of this back and forth wrangling. The truth....the pure, unvarnished truth....is that Hyghlandyr is actually MY slave.

Yes, dear ones, this is true. It was difficult for me to accept this at first, but everywhere I went, Hyghlandyr soon followed. Therefore..... Well, it's obvious.

There are many times that I read his posts and shake my head in amazement. Then, there are those posts where he will touch on a subject that intrigues me, and I want to know more.
    In any event, it's much more interesting than discussing the color of your toilet seat (beige). LOL

The initial concept of this thread is one that HAS made me think. And my geis, after some consideration, is really rather simple....honor the Earth, and care for Her children....especially those who cannot speak for themselves (which is why my home frequently houses many of the unwanteds and abused of the animal kingdom).

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hygh, No I'm not a fast typist like you.I didn't know it was a contest to see who could type faster. You win on that...LOL No doubt!

I have nothing to say if you are there. Since you ,your wanna be slave Myrianne, and your sleeping partner Cyngus were balsting me! Did you ever think we could be busy talking with others in IM. Duh! Maybe not even related to the board. I have friends in the real world.

You sent you wanna be slave Myrianne in there to instigate. Then you came in with Cyngus to gang up on me. You need others to fight your battles with a girl, Hygh. Oh! Your so powerful you make me laugh...hehehe

You prey on the weak minded. Your just like any other cultist!

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit