Hyghlandyrs Four Pillars, his Hygh Geas.

by Hyghlandyr 114 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

hummmmmm...I think maybe Hyghlandyr has found his ingrams and
    he is sharing them with us.[8>]

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

btw...at least this time around you're not being vulgar
    or shocking

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• og
    og
    Finally of course I am a shape shifter.

Well of course you are. I mean, its obvious. And the only difference between you and a lunatic is that you are not a lunatic.

"Belief is the death of intelligence." R.A. Wilson

• plmkrzy
  • SYN
    SYN

I'll believe in shape-shifting PEOPLE when they have repeatable demonstrations of it going in a laboratory! Same goes for reincarnation and anything similiar!

So Hyghlander, in a previous incarnation you were a programmer. Well, I'm a programmer too. Welcome to the fold, baby.

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

.....yep I used to drop acid alot too.........Jedd

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

Hi High Hygh,

Well, if God doesn't exist or God has no morals, I would have to agree with you. Evil and good would be irrelevant, it's just what happens. Hyghlandyr, would you say you are a pantheist? I am trying to investigate whatever spirituality I have left and this was one of my choices.

http://members.aol.com/heraklit1/faqs.htm

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Plum, I dont know what ingrams are. And I am never vulgar. As to being shocking, I am only shocking to those who are able to be shocked.

Og, um I am a lunatic.

Syn, you will have to reread what I said. As to physical shape shifting, I will leave that up to you. However shape shifting also occurs in other realms. If you are a realist and not a spiritualist, then you can easily see how mental and emotional shifts occur. As to them being represented by this or that animal, logic should dictate that is merely symbolism. Go to your quiet place, is the same as saying, become a bunny.

Doc_Jedd, I am glad for you, I do not drink, smoke or do drugs.

Lucid Sky, specifically I am not a pantheist, I am an Omnitheist. But there are several other things you may wish to explore as well, panatheism? or something like that. When I run across it agian I will point out some websites for you.

Speaking of shifting, I was at cinci apostafest today, tried to shift into a bunny per a request. The best I accomplished was a jackalope. Hope you dont mind too much dude.

• Xena
    Xena
    4...Acknowledge your own deification. Recognize, that you, are a God. Know that you are to be worshipped. That your word has the power to create, to affect things..that you inspire, literally God -breath....that you are more powerful than any of the deities of times past, because they are all incarnate in you. You are the final, the last, and the first..for the new world starts with you. You are the savior of the Age of Aquarius.

Now this I like!!!!!

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

Hygh - Thanks. Will check them out further.

Xena - Hmmm... I don't know if we should give you deification or not. What would you do with infinite cosmic power?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit