Hyghlandyrs Four Pillars, his Hygh Geas.

by Hyghlandyr 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

I can see by reading JT's thread that people on this board are falling into three categories in regard to your presence here:

1. Followers/Groupie-as said by someone gravitating to this category..."Seems people either love 'im or hate 'im.
    It borders on messianic really"

2. Outright Haters-obvious

3. Secret Haters-They are Outright Haters but keep their comments to themselves for fear of retaliation.

Again, I take my stance at indifference. My only hope is that this board does not turn into "A Discussion Forum for Anything Hyghlandyr Related" as did the EXJW room on Yahoo.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." ~Voltaire

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Syn: Since you are not getting it I will speak plainly. It is my belief that many words can be applied in many ways. I choose to apply to word god to myself, to you, to each person on this board, to each human that ever has and ever will live, to each entity and creature because it is my opinion that we, not others, should be the captains of our souls. I suggested looking at the merriam-websters dictionary so that yall could get an idea of how I was using the word god. I use it in the most simplistic fashion, such as 'his god is his belly' whereas I mean it 'his god is his choice'. As I stated most people simply cannot handle what I say because they attempt to read more into it than what I am saying. Even when I speak mundanely they still do not get it. Everyone should think of themselves as a god or a goddess and dispense with the need to feel lesser than another. Dispense with the need to be in a constant walking state of grief and shame due to the opinions of others about them. The celts were this way. I am this way.

LucidSky: You just had to go do a search on Omnitheism...hehehehe. Well truthfully bro I did a search after reading your posts and that in essence is what omnitheism is. However, me and some friends were unaware that others were using this term, we thought one of our Gods, Mark, made it up. He coined the word, when we were debating what the name of our overall cult should be. But, as you saw, Omnitheism is in no way unique to us.

As to the panatheism thing, I read your pantheism link and the word I was looking for was panentheism. I read something about that once and it seems very explanatory of some of my concepts. Although each of these religious, philosophical, political, and world views holds something of interest to me. As to a few of the cults I am running I shall give an explanation.

First of course was the Omnitheon. I am possibly going to have to change that after discussion with my Deities and not for profit prophets (Robert, Mark, Rico, and Caty). Now the Omnitheon is just all deities all systems, thus everyone is a member of that cult.

Next is the C.U.{o}L.T. Known as Collective Union of Liberated Thought. I think that explains that.

Then of course we have Nothingism, my brainchild. A very simplecomplex system of denial. We just deny everything. Something is nothing. And in the end there is only nothing, even death is something which makes it nothing.

You can think of C.U.{o}L.T. and nothingism, and the others which I will discuss here, as sub-cults of the main cult. Eventually I will have a website up, and books and so for about mind control, manipulation, describing the psychological ploys of cult-like groups and how to apply them. For a fee anyone can purchase a franchise. There will be various degrees of franchises depending on how much effort you desire from us. So one degree will be as simple as going down a checklist of doctrines you wish your cult to have. Then another checklist for documents you wish as your liturgy, the bible, quran, bagvad gita, dr suess, or the claiming of sleeping beauty (by Anne Rice, though she wrote it under another name). Then the software will automatically go through whichever liturgy you chose, and offer prooftexts for each of the doctrines you chose. For a higher fee we will even offer proof texts and explanations to counter the contradictions in whichever liturgy to your specific doctrines. And yes I know there are a couple of sites out there that do something similar on a cursory level, that's where I got the idea.

Hey, that guy believes such-and-such, so that's true for him. This gal believe this-and-that, so that's true for her.
    Exactly. Thus the reason I do not need to save some witness from the Watchtower society. I have a witness friend whose daughter died. He has the hope of the new earth. It is one of the things that keeps him going. Why should I steal that from him? Just because I do not believe in it does not mean it is not true. Also I know very old christians who are near death. Why should I steal the hope of heaven from them, even if they argue about it with me?

That is why I have the second principle in my four pillars. Just because I do not believe in anything, does not mean that thing is not true. My lack of belief should not affect another person's faith system or belief system. That is the reason why, when dealing with christians and other persons of faith or belief systems, I am deliberately ludicrous. If you can hear me say Jesus never existed, and at the same time hear me say that there is no China, then not only can you dismiss me for being a lunatic and unworthy of attention, and your beliefs will be unaffected, you can also get a good laugh, and a spurt of superiority.

As to the rest, being a nothingist has given me a freedom that many people lack. I live entirely guilt free, because I believe that whatever system a person chooses, is what is right for them. They choose heaven and earth and tir na nog. I only go to those places in my dreams and that is good enough for me. WHen I die, I will completely cease, I will join The Great Nothing. And as exciting as all of these other things are for you all, the thought of ceasing is an exciting thought for me.

Og: I have one geis which I did not mention there. When I am dealing with people in any fashion, including my third geis listed there, I must have their consent in order for me to perform my actions. Thus I could only kill someone if I had their consent. However that would violate another geis of mine, I am never to draw blood of a human being except if it is my own blood. Yet another geis, I am only to subdue not kill, even in self defense. And yet another, I am always to first attempt self humiliation in any attack upon my person or body. And still another geis of mine, I must always kiss any man or woman, that has laid a blow of any sort upon me, fist or foot. Which btw I have done, when a men have on occasion struck me in an effort to begin a fight, I have merely leaned forward and kissed them upon their cheek. That usually ends it.

Now as to evil I shall explain. You think that serial killers are evil. I think they are merely a waste. You think rape is evil, I think it is repugnant. As to killing dogs, I am Irish. The dog represents all that is good in Irish culture, loyalty, affection and honesty. Killing a dog would be an ultimate act of evil. However evil, as I define it, is not evil as you define it. You most likely define evil either in relation to some religious liturgy, what 'god' says is evil. Or perhaps in regards to that which causes harm to another, which is often the way the religions came up with it, murder, theft and so on.

When I speak of evil I speak specifically of those things which are outside the confines of polite society. Belching at a presidential dinner, would be evil. Picking my nose in the public library. Scratching my bum. So more specifically evil is merely any act lacking beauty. Beauty is good, ugliness is evil. Now this is not the ugliness that some of you perceive, that this or that one is not attractive. I am usually able to look at a person, even those considered less than attractive, and find something attractive about them. No I mean acts lacking beauty, culture, and grace. That is evil.

All my life I have been beautiful, graceful. But there were always moments that I would seek the ugliness. To fulfil the third geis I do not have to constantly and unceasingly be evil, by being unbeautiful. But I must do so on occasion.

Now I have heard religious people over and over state, if there is no god, or hell, or heaven, you name the topic, then what is the point? If there was no [name topic] then I would be out murdering and raping and robbing. Well you may find the things I am saying disturbing. I rather find those statements of believers far more disturbing, because when they lose their faith, what is left but harm to others? In fact believers that continue believing are among those that continue to cause the most harm. Most killers, robbers, rapists (especially rapists) have a strong belief in a god. And their distorted beliefs will oft lead them to these senseless acts.

A geis is something that often goes with someone throughout their entire life. The only exceptions are geis that are placed upon us by other people, and even then they might continue with us till the next world. Each geis I mentioned above, and in my earlier posts, is a geis that I have had since birth. As with the kissing of those that would fight me, I have done that since I was a child. And when I have finally resorted to physical effort to defend myself, I, in compliance with one geis, merely subdued. A geis is something inborn and unresistable except at great deliberate effort and harm to the individual. That is why I used the cholesterol as an example. Continue to break that geis and you will end up sick, perhaps dead before your time.

Thus the things you mentioned, are unable to be done by me, not because god prevents me out of fear, and if that fear ever disappears then I am free to act. No, these things are inborn to me.

Smoldering wick: I often say some dude said or some broad said when I do not wish to scroll up to see who said what. The others I can quote their sign on names because I have addressed and been addressed by them, so I remember their names. I assume you do know me from yahoo, it is entirely likely. However I do not recall you, assume you used a different nick. Its a bit silly to assume, that despite not knowing who you are, I am still insisting on treating you this way or that because of yahoo.

As to people being my lessers, of course they are. If you have followed this and other threads you will hear me state over and over and over, I am superior to everyone on the planet, I am inferior to everyone on the planet. I do not know how much more plain I can make it than that. As was said on the post about me, either you get me or you dont.

As to me being completely neutral with you, that I saw I could not get under your skin or make you a groupie, well obviously I got under your skin.

Yet, I stayed...for a while, eventually being so repulsed that I did leave.
    How would his presence effect the group? I was taking a break from posting (for other reasons) and when I returned, considered not staying. emphasis added
    Nevertheless, since I do not know who you are, even if you were one of the persons who were completely unaffected in any fashion whatsoever, that has no bearing here.

I love these little quips like ....Simon has control of this game. Does he? I am sure if he wished he could remove any thread he wanted. I am sure if he wished he could remove any user he wanted. I also think that he is a fairly reasonable man, judging from the plethora of threads I have read and I have not seen removed. I doubt seriously he will remove threads where people insult me since I cannot be insulted and do not object to it, it is after all an Irish thing, which even some Irish do not get, but the majority do.

I have said nothing different here than I have said on yahoo, save I do not cuss as much. The reason I am not cussing as much of course is because I am not in voice. Certain words just sound beautiful, and I am well known for which words I think those are. On the other hand, the nature of a forum like this is the degree we can go into with our posts. So I evaluate and finally make my post. If a cuss word emphasizes my point I will use it. Often other words make my point and I use them instead.

In any case, Simon can, if he chooses exercise control and censorship. But he does not seem the type of person to do that unless a great extreme has been reached, personal attacks, extreme sex talk(and I mean extreme since I have seen a lot of sex talk here that I might have removed if I were running this forum), even attacks and debates about religion and race have been accepted.

So a little quip like 'Simon controls this game' is said to frighten me into submission, as if you speak somehow for Simon? I trust, that he has read my posts, (having moved one thread about me to another forum) and is able to approach me, in chat, or email, or even on the forum, if he thinks that I am going overboard. (Which is possible at times, I am a loud obnoxious person)

Now as to groupies, well we use that term lightly. The groupies that are groupies of me I am also there groupies. Perhaps lightheartedly Turls will say she is a groupie of mine, but there is no question I am one of her groupies, and Dale's. Those over there, and here, are people that get me on certain levels, even if they cant figure me out entirely. Too people realize that some of the things I am saying, are about freedom, and they seek it. They certainly havent gotten it in just watchtower bashing, not stating of course that the WTBTS does not deserve to be bashed. But many of the things I say, others merely think. Which statement I made some time ago. With me there is never a question of where I stand because I simply say what enters my thought processes. That makes me popular with some, unpopular with others. To be a god I must also be a devil. I do not object to this.

I loved the stuff about the psychopaths, I will have to reread it and see if it applies to me. If it does I am doubly a psychopath because I even break the rules of a psychopath:

Sex for the psychopath is an endless number of exploits and he will often brag about his sexual prowess. Psychopaths have an "inability to form close relationships and (have) a 'promiscuous sexual life.'" (This can be played out online instead of real life)
    Regretably I dont have endless numbers of exploits. I have of course had cybersex. And I have ahem 'slaves' online. But even then Ive rarely had cybersex. Though I do enjoy it immensely. Maybe I should try that aspect of psychopathology, I might like it.

I like your three categories, but I would add a fourth, and a fifth,

4...Secret Hygh followers/groupies who worship me from afar but are a bit shy thinking themselves unworthy to approach. You need not fear me oh my followers, I am, though a god, approachable. You too can be a god if you choose, then it will be me fearing to approach you.

5...People with their own minds (the vast majority) who can agree with me on some things, disagree with me on others. People who realize that we do not have to think alike or be alike. People who realize that even though I am off the wall in some respects, they too might be considered off the wall to others. Knowing this, they accept me for who I am without trying to change me, though certainly they are willing to educate me and exchange with me, as they are able to be educated by me. Both superior and inferior and equal to each other and the entire group.

I do not automatically assume that if someone agrees with my on some point, or even vehemently defends my right to say it, that they are a groupie, some in fact defend a person they disagree with on the principle of freedom. Nor do I think that someone (like JT) who disagrees with me is a hater. He disagrees with some things agrees with other things and I see no reason to attempt to box him into a nice tight little label.

(Shout outs to my groupies and worshippers)

Again, I take my stance at indifference. My only hope is that this board does not turn into "A Discussion Forum for Anything Hyghlandyr Related" as did the EXJW room on Yahoo.
    Is it me or does this chick or dude seem anything but indifferent?

As to being a forum for anything Hygh related, have you seen how many messages are on this forum?

Also I love how you encapsulate and minimize everyone on yahoo as if all they are capable of is following or argueing with Hyghlandyr. I am sure they appreciate that as well. For those that havent been to yahoo, and the ex witness chats there, it is far more expansive then Wick is making it appear, and the people there are some of the finest people I have met in my life. True I have not met them face to face. I dont care. I trust them and am a better person for having known them. As to why they like me? Because I stand up to the witnesses, yet with the ability to defend them when they have correct facts. So much so that I eventually ran them to paltalk and off of yahoo. And when I say that I mean the elite witnesses who think they are better, not only than us exes, but even each other. The nasty ones are gone. If you dont believe me go check it out for yourself and ask the regulars there.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Now, I posted the things about my geas to get a religious discussion going, neither to laud myself nor to degrade. Simon moved a thread from the friends forum to the adult forum that was of the same nature as this thread is becoming. I would request, especially of those that claim to respect Simon so much, that we move further discussions about whether I am a joke or not to that thread. This thread should continue along the lines that lucid sky and a couple of others have been posting. The link for the Hyghlandyr - Is He a Joke or What???? thread is
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=25537&site=3#330827

Let us continue those sorts of discussions there.

Let us use this thread for discussions of geas, esoteric religious concepts, off the wall spirituality, or even (gasp) wicca. Now some of yall know how I feel about wicca, but it does, while making some claims I disagree with, have a connection to other religions, including the celtic systems of belief.

I also think I have fairly well described what a geis is. Some of you may already have known. Those that know, and know what your geas are (not requesting your death geis) would you care to post them? Or those who are only now being introduced to the concept of an individual morality, would you care to post what you consider your geas to be?

Geas is plural, geis is singular.

Participation is welcome as I merely started this thread to get the ball rolling. Hopefully you can add some things yourselves now.

• teejay
    teejay

Smoldering,

I haven’t read all of this thread but I wanted to say

1. I enjoyed your first post on page two, and

2. You’ve postulated that there seemed to be but three categories into which your fellow posters fit vis-à-vis Brother Hyghlandyr. Perhaps there’s a fourth (5th? 6th?): those that occupy neither extreme of either hating him (outwardly or otherwise) nor lining up for an autograph or a chance to kiss his pinky. At least one of us simply views him with some non-judgmental interest. I elect myself as THAT group’s charter member.

I could be wrong but I don’t think there’s legitimate reason to be concerned with him commandeering the forum or otherwise being harmfully disruptive. Presently, it’s very clear that Hyghlandyr has quite a bit to say about Hyghlandyr. What his role will be as contributor on JW.com will better surface after the interest in *that* particular subject plays out.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

HYG
    “And of course the rest about the effects they have on us. None of them seem a bad thing to me, why would I want to clear them out?”
    Scientologists, unless they have strayed from Mr. Hubbard like the WTS strayed from Mr. Russell, would have you believe you can erase “engrams” from your subconscious and become “clear”.
    That’s where they loose my interest. I’m in no way a scientist but I don’t see how anyone can erase or “clear” themselves of anything imprinted on their mind this side of at least a partial lobotomy.
    I believe it was just another form of mind control used by a very smart man. Church of Scientology is a very serious cult in itself.

But, I do believe there are things such as “engrams” or something of that nature that interfere with our ability to make the most out of life and if we can tap into the things that are getting in our way and relocate them then all the better.

How do you know you are so perfectly content with whom you are or at least perceive your self to be?
    I personally don’t believe you are. Even if all this is a game to you it makes no difference because you are either forth coming with your views or your not.

If you are forthcoming then you must see the rest of us as your peer group otherwise you wouldn’t be spending that much time here. You would be somewhere else trying to convince some other group of people, Or yourself, that you are not like Them. Or have reached some higher level of being.

If you’re joking and all this is just a game to you then you’re trying to convince your self of something. Or prove something to YOURSELF. Not anyone here.

So, if you are being honest then your trying to prove to your self you are different by convincing us.

If you’re not being honest then you obviously couldn’t be trying to prove anything to anyone here, so you would still be trying to prove something to your self.

Either way you’re being here is all about you and no one else. You need us to validate you.

The way I see it even if you’re just having fun jerking or trying to jerk us around your only doing it to your self.

That’s my amateur opinion.

You need to defrag you mind.

Nothing to be afraid of we all need to defrag our minds.

toodles

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• Imbue
    Imbue

Refiners says:

Yau aint gonna last long here Hyghlander.
    Chat was completely ruined tonight thanks to your ridiculous sludgemonkey rambling.
    how do you manage to type so fast man? Have you got pages and pages of drivel that you just slap up into place in wedges

This is true. Hyghlandyr rants and he is inconsiderate to everyone else. He is incapable of speaking about anything but HYGHLANDYR. So you are a bore hyghlandyr...just a bore... I really don't care what you think about anything! I wouldn't waste my time reading your rants in chat or on the board.

HYGHLANDYR chased everyone out of chat...Maybe he isn't welcome in other chat rooms anymore so he has come here to ruin Simon's usually very pleasant chat room.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Teejay, good points dude. hehe.
    As to me being interested in myself, I think less that than that I am quite willing to express my interest in myself, whereas many others often try to come across as selfless. Ok but I perceive that we are each the centers of our collective universes, I am of mine, you are of yours. Other then our interactions here, we do not perceive the world in the same fashion and what is important to you most likely does not hold the same interest to me, or the other way around. This even despite the fact that we often all have overlapping interests.

Plum: Scientologists rock. I am thinking of using some of their concepts in my various cults. Though clear wont be one of them. I wish my mind to remain as it is, very very very cluttered and active.

How do I know I am so perfectly content with whom I am or at least perceive myself to be? I dont know how I know, I just know. I am not a seeker of the reasons behind things I just accept them. How do I know I like vanilla ice cream? I dont know I just like it. Why do I like it? I dont know, I just like it. Why am I content? I dont know I just am.

As to you not believing I am content, um...hehehehe I was chucklin at that one. Ok. Good thing I dont believe you and believe myself instead. In fact I am going to ask myself. Self? Yeah Joe? Are you content? Damn straight I am. WTF You botherin me with useless questions like that for? Well see self, some chick said she didnt believe me, so I figured I could ask her opinion or yours and your opinon is more valuable to me. Ahh, very wise grasshoppa.

Do I see the rest of you as my peer group? Well we have all got one key point in common dont we? In fact that is why we are here, the very name of this board explains it. Which also answers why I am here, and that should have been a simple question for you to answer yourself. As to being other places I am very often in other places. Irish places, and pagan places and christian places and atheist places and chess places and role playing places and bondage places and computer places and cult places and fight club (from the movie) places and Angelina Jolie places and The Matrix places and software places and website places...the list of my interests goes on.

Specifically why I am here at this moment? Destiny. I was here a few months back, was not interested in posting too much, gave a brief intro and went away. A couple of weeks ago a friend had her 14th anniversary for her dfing and her kids not talking to her. I came seeking advice on what could be done to get actives talking to exes. I got a bit but not a lot that was useful. Still I happened on a thread for cincinnati apostafest. So I commented and we had it yesterday. I met some very interesting people and heard some interesting tales. Had I not come here seeking an answer I would not have met them. Thus it was and is destiny that I should be here at this moment.

As to convincing myself, I already believe these things I espouse. As to convincing you all, I have stated over and over again that I hope you can read me and keep your own opinions. A lot of you are stuck in the watchtower/christian savem/convincem mentality. You oft think that conversations are about drawing people over to your side or their side in an understanding. I am Irish. We conversate merely for the sake of conversation. We battle and we argue, we agree and we disagree, and rarely are our minds, or frankly the minds of most people, changed in a conversation. This is not about changing mind, this is about expression. You express and I express and we all learn something about each other. I can tell you that often I will not agree with you, and I know you will hardly agree with me. The preacher mentality is left to people who need converts

I need validated? You will have to define that.

I do need adoration, especially from my three wives, my seven concubines, my nine slave girls, my not for profit prophets, my deities (gods and goddesses), my followers in my cult, my worshippers, and my 81 black female nazi body gaurds.

Imbue: Please direct the Hyghlandyr is a bore/joke posts to the following thread:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=25537&site=3#330827

As to running everyone out of chat? I will have to start interviewing.

• Shimmer
    Shimmer

Hygh,

Are you under the care of a qualified psychiatrist? Have you been given any other diagnosis other than being manic? Do you hear voices?

Just curious

Shimmer

• Imbue
    Imbue

skimmer, he claims to be a case study...

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Laughing profusely

"How do I know I am so perfectly content with whom I am or at least perceive myself to be? I dont know how I know, I just know. I am not a seeker of the reasons behind things I just accept them. How do I know I like vanilla ice cream? I dont know I just like it. Why do I like it? I dont know, I just like it. Why am I content? I dont know I just am."
    Ok fair enough. I should have worded that better but since you used the ice-cream analogy I'll borrow it to rearrange my previous statement or assumption.

Lets say, or imagine, you are so content and happy with vanilla ice-cream you are convenced there is no point looking further. You believe Vanilla has the perfect balance of flavor for your particular taste buds.
    You could very well live out the rest of your life happy as hell with your vanilla ice-cream, OR you could explore all the flavors and discover one that would wake up taste buds you never new you had.
    Then look back on all that wasted time you spent thinking how comfortable you thought you were and what you almost missed out on.

Maybe that is a stupid example but my point is simple. We can convince ourselves of anything we want.

Did man really walk on the moon? Or do we just want to believe that bad?

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit