Hyghlandyrs Four Pillars, his Hygh Geas.

by Hyghlandyr 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Imbue
    Imbue

Redhorsewoman LOL.

All right....enough of this back and forth wrangling. The truth....the pure, unvarnished truth....is that Hyghlandyr is actually MY slave.
    Hygh your new name is Redhorsewoman's Slave #345009

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Imbue

You really need some serious help. Not psychiatric, but in reading. Cygnus didnt say much of anything to you at all. He even questioned specifically how he had attacked you when you accused him of doing so.

Myriamme merely came looking for me and you whined as usual.

The fact that none of the three of us attacked you and you whined about not being intimidated when no one was attempting to intimidate simply demonstrates you were not really reading the text. Further I simple told you plainly two things, one, if someone comes in dont accuse them of being me. Second, for goodness sake get some psychological help about this bondage fetish of yours, dont you realize that is a sexual deviance? I am not under any circumstances going to be with any chick from this board.

I say the same thing, if you dont like the conversations going on in chat, then start your own. If you are in IM as you claimed, then stop whining about a conversation you are not participating in anyhow. You are beginning to sound delusional and paranoid, perhaps with some skips a frania built in. Sit down, have a long talk with fran, and stop skipping her. Then stick to your IMs because maybe you are able to follow the conversations there since you obviously are not following the conversations in text.

Redhorsewoman

You are aware that the Irish used to shag horses arent you? Not that they are of particular interest to me. I would shag a cat though, one of the big ones. Yummy.

Still in any case, it does seem that we have run into each other a couple of times doesnt it. It's funny that Ex JW Pagans sorta lost its luster when I stopped posting. I did read some of the posts before I started posting, interesting, but, vastly superior once I started. Lets hope, for the sake of the majority here, that I am around a wee bit.

Its like a friend of mine told me about JWs, the reason they are upset with me, is that they cannot have me...

Let's see, three wives, seven concubines, nine slave girls, and twenty-seven black nazi female body guards. I've only got forty-five women to go and my cult is complete

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I would be in chat but http://chat.yahoo.com sucks anymore. It always seems to manage to crash my computer and I've been too lazy to upgrade to Win2K or XP.

I miss the wild days of DNGCAL, et al.

I especially miss Venice TV (she's so cute).

Slipnslidemaster:"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the darkside."
    -Emperor Palpatine

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hygh...whatever! As I said to your little slave over and over again.
    Myrianne didn’t come looking for you she came looking for me. I logged that chat Hygh, the whole thing!

Then you three spammed the chat room to intimidate me and the some others there. After you spammed the room You said: "That took care of Moxy and Imbue". Your so transparent. Do you think we are all stupid here.

By the way you obviously don't know much history because the black Irish aren't pure Irish they're part Spanish.

Yes..I’m tired and bored with you so *ignore*

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Imbue I suggest you check out my original posts on this board. Since I stated that the Black Irish were descended from either Spanish, as the orthodoxy believes, or the Greeks, as Irish history claims.

Now again to Cygnus, sorry wrong. He doesnt even know who you are. Nor did he attack you. As to Myriamme, well she did come looking for me, saw you, wondered if you were the same person from the posts. She's knew on the board and wanted to make sure. You attacked her not the other way around. You should look at the log again.

Now when moxy and you both started whining, then I did 'take care of you'. I told you plainly, verbosely, without ambiguity, to stop accusing people of being me. I saw the JWs do that over and over on yahoo for the first several months, constantly accusing each other of being me. Despite the fact that I always say who I am. Now I come here and you are going to do the same? I dont think so.

Perhaps you should *really* '*ignore*' this time. Or just admit that thus far the claims that you have been making are unfactual. And that you need to read the chat better to start getting a clue so that when you do make a claim, you can back it up. Otherwise it just seems a bit silly.

Let's see, three wives, seven concubines, nine slave girls, and twenty-seven black nazi female body guards. I've only got forty-five women to go and my cult is complete

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit