Hyghlandyrs Four Pillars, his Hygh Geas.

by Hyghlandyr 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

I like it as well. I should note that these geas are not my expositions on what I think others should or should not do. They are my personal geas. If they work for you fine, if not, that is just as well good. Though I think most should recognize that either they are gods, or are made in the image of god.

As to being a god, it does not mean I am of cosmic proportions in the sense that I made the universe. But in this sense:

Main Entry: cos·mic
    Pronunciation: 'käz-mik
    Variant(s): also cos·mi·cal /-mi-k&l/
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Greek kosmikos, from kosmos order, universe
    Date: 1685
    1 : of or relating to the cosmos , the extraterrestrial vastness, or the universe in contrast to the earth alone
    2 : characterized by greatness especially in extent, intensity, or comprehensiveness <a cosmic thinker> <cosmic boredom>
  • Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

I spent several months in Yahoo chat listening to Hyghlandyr. To be honest he made my skin crawl. Yet, I stayed...for a while, eventually being so repulsed that I did leave. I had made it my aim after leaving the JWs to be as open minded as possible, and to accept anyone's thoughts as relevant to discussion.

I am currently at the view that I cannot be completely nonjudgmental (although the thought of judgementalism makes me ill). There are certain people in this world that harm us either physically, mentally, spiritually or emotionally. We are the protectors of our soul and stand guard against unwanted attacks. So as a protection, I must pick and choose my companions either in real life or online. Not only companions but people/things I allow into my mind and thoughts.

I have always been sensitive by nature. Getting an overwhelming "vibe" upon meeting a stranger was common. That gift came in handy when hiring or firing people. I have to admit the "vibe" I got on day-one of encountering Hygh in chat was very strong. I was effected immediately. I have always said that there is a fine line between madness and genius...and those on that line seem to meander back and forth across it. I don't wish to put Hygh in either of those categories, but to say that I think we all have a touch of both.

Reading Hygh's thoughts on this thread using a JW mindset (a mindset hard to rid even after leaving) my initial reaction still stands. Only now I have the mental image of a cute, cuddly bunny-bear demon. Which I suppose was his intention. Sort of a "be nice to me and I'll be nice to you" warning. Re-reading Hygh's thoughts using my newly created opened mind, I can only construe that he, like all of us have been deeply and profoundly effected by the Watchtower Organization. I continue to be amazed at the damage and general mayhem that this overly restricted, judgmental and severely self-righteous organization has done to good people. Drugs, Alcoholism, Mental Illness/Depression, Suicide & Perversion to name a few.

I guess you could call this my Hygh-rant. When I first saw him starting to take an active part in this forum, I was concerned. How would his presence effect the group? I was taking a break from posting (for other reasons) and when I returned, considered not staying. But perhaps my approach should be as Hygh suggests...dismissal, "Oh that is just Hyghlandyr, you know how he is." That way I "do not have to examine" myself "in light of" my "challenges, intellectual, or" my "actions." I would hate to admit that in peering into his "insane" mind, I would somehow see reflections of a part of myself.

I have to admit, however...that the people who tend to show their fangs to the world are the ones most in pain. It's their way of protecting their soul. In the months of listening to him on Yahoo chat, I was also exposed to the other side of Hyghlandyr...the protective father, devoted husband and good friend. I was quite taken aback when I saw that he is actually very good looking. LOL

Therefore, in light of those things...I will try to maintain the Hygh-bunny image in my mind as long as possible.

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." ~Voltaire

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Someone, I assume either a broad or a dude said

Re-reading Hygh's thoughts using my newly created opened mind, I can only construe that he, like all of us have been deeply and profoundly effected by the Watchtower Organization.

I assume you read the entire post, especially my preambling ramblings. You should notice carefully that I stated that those geas were the ones I took with me in all of my incarnations. Thus they existed long before the watchtower society got its grips into me.

Now it is true that the watchtower society has had a deep and profound affect on me, mostly for the good rather than the ill. This is not to say that they did not abuse me, there is no denying the collective abuse that occurs in that organization. Still I have these four geas not because of them.

I will admit to being manic, I am after all Irish. And mania is simply another form of madness. As to being a genius well, I will ask Bridh that and see what answer she gives me the next time I meet her in the winterlands.

The four geas however are not a 'be nice to me and I shall be nice to you' sort of statement. Most of the time I am very nice. Of course people cannot get my thinking, but that is ok, I expect that from my lessers. I enjoy pain, I always have. I have always sought it out. I am exploring it more and more each day, more openly, more barbarously. I have also always been insane, and wicked. In the fashions I mentioned above. Just outside of polite society. I never could understand the reason for some fabricated rules. This does not mean that those rules that have a reason are ignored by me. But to think something is naturally wrong because someone thousands of years ago decided god thought it was wrong, is just silliness.

Then there is the fact that I am a god. A quick look at http://www.m-w.com/ will verify the various senses in which I mean this.

And of course I am very good looking. It is interesting that people should think a man with such a beautiful voice, and such beautiful thoughts, and such beautiful emotions, should be anything but spectacularly beautifully skinned.

BTW, I am not a father, I am an uncle. Devoted husband? I am sure more than a few would object to that statement. But when I have my three wives, seven concubines, and nine slave girls, I am convinced that they will not be among those.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Yau aint gonna last long here Hyghlander.
    Chat was completely ruined tonight thanks to your ridiculous sludgemonkey rambling.
    how do you manage to type so fast man? Have you got pages and pages of drivel that you just slap up into place in wedges?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Plum, I don’t know what Ingram’s are. And I am never vulgar. As to being shocking, I am only shocking to those who are able to be shocked.

Hyg...I may have miss spelled "Ingram’s" but it is basically another word for "Pre-Birth" experiences that have a profound effect on the out come of you personality.

Example:
    Say that your mother was obsessed with Sci-Fi such as "The Twilight Zone" and "The Outer limits" during and thought her pregnancy with you.
    You would not remember this in your "conscience" but your Sub-conscience has kept a recording of it. "Ingram" And unless you are able to tap into this and straighten it out or "Clear" them they will continue to have a major influence on your personality, the way you see your-self and the way you relate to others.
    The more "Ingram’s" you have engraved in your subconscious the more intense your personality traits may be.

I remember reading this many years ago and some of it makes sense.

As for being "Shocking" I heard rumors about you.
    If you are looking for a reaction from others in the form of "Shock" then you'll have to just skip past me. I don't really think you can and there would be no point in trying. Boring.

Have fun.

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/home.html

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Refiners: I suggest you go to this link:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=25537&site=3

That might be a good place to go if you want to talk about how long I will be here. Nevertheless here are some comments.

Nothingism postulates that none of us, including me, will last long period.

I type fast when I am on my laptop, or a keyboard I am comfortable with. I had the microsoft split keyboard for around three months or so, it ruined my typing for almost a year. I am finally nearly up to my old speed. As to how I type fast, two ways. One I consciously type what I consciously think. Two, I simply let my fingers type whatever they are thinking, that is to say, what is most likely in my subconscious. I can carry on conversations with people who are sitting here with me, and then I look back at the screen to see what I typed, being fully unaware of it. Sometimes I surprise myself. Usually not since I already consider myself a deity.

Plum:Ah thanks for that info on ingrams. I am curious though because you said:

And unless you are able to tap into this and straighten it out or "Clear" them they will continue ...
    And of course the rest about the effects they have on us. None of them seem a bad thing to me, why would I want to clear them out? As to them effecting me even now, if they are, or the watchtower is, or my sisters are, or my parents, or some school pal from 25 years ago, or anything else is still effecting me, I am very pleased with who I am now and where I am heading, so I would hope not to change that at all.

As to your comments about me looking to shock you, I stated plainly that those that wish to be shocked will be shocked. Even when I say something mundane. In fact the more mundane my statements are, the more shocked some people are. Offense is never given, it is always taken, this I know because I am never offended. I am of course often perplexed because many of the things that people get upset about, just simply have never bothered me. Oftimes my sisters and I will be talking openly about sex for instance. Anyone that is around is shocked, upset, disgusted. My sisters and I cannot even now understand why, because speaking with each other about sex is just something that comes natural to us. If I were looking to shock yall, I would buy a tens-unit.

• SYN
    SYN

Hyghlander: Usually not since I already consider myself a deity...oh no, you don't have an ego issue at all. Geesh, lay back on the "I AM GOD" stuff already!

AND I AM NOT A BUNNY, NOR WILL I EVER BE ONE! Although my sex-life would ideally resemble that of a bunny, but alas, this is not the case... (GRUMBLE GRUMBLE)

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

Hyghlandyr - I examined a little on omnitheism, but couldn't find much. It accepts all theories (perhaps even ones that don't exist?) as truth, correct? The biggest question in my mind is how to resolve conflicts. Not all of these ideas can be true in any absolute sense. In that case omnitheism seems more like a perspective: "Hey, that guy believes such-and-such, so that's true for him. This gal believe this-and-that, so that's true for her."

• og
    og

It's "engrams", I believe. A Scientology concept.

Re: Hygh - all of his self love and bombastic pronouncements are, of course amusing and probably are a cry for help... but one of his 'geas' is basically saying that he is compelled to do things like killing dogs and hurting people - flouting society in dramatic ways. Could this not include serial killing, serial rape and other forms of self-fulfillment? In other words, Hygh is not really amusing, is he? He's a scary self-confessed psycho.

Re: shape-shifting. It is as easy to claim you are inhabiting different forms on the astral plane as it is to say that you are born again and have a heavenly hope (for example). And as meaningless as any other evidence-free claim.

"Belief is the death of intelligence." R.A. Wilson

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick
    Someone, I assume either a broad or a dude said-Hyghlandyr

It's interesting how you addressed everyone else on this thread by their db name but me. You were completely neutral with me on Yahoo as well. Pehaps it was that you saw you could neither get under my skin nor turn me into a Hygh-groupie. lol BTW, I am neither a "broad" or a "dude."

Of course people cannot get my thinking, but that is ok, I expect that from my lessers.-Hyghlandyr

You may be surprised that most on this board are far from your "lessers." This isn't Yahoo and the fun thing is Simon has the controls to this game.

I will admit to being manic-Hyghlandyr
    I have also always been insane, and wicked.-Hyghlandyr

I'll insert larc's thread here: Jehovahs Witness Discussion - Topic: How to spot a Sociopath (page 1) http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=24747&site=3#331623
    His web reference:
    . Psychopath . Sociopath . Antisocial Personality . http://www.geocities.com/lycium7/ "The Psychopathic Personality"
    An exerpt from this website:

Psychopaths Online

These men are often found on the net. It is a very good hiding place for them to carry out their deceit, playing and acting out a part. Power is the goal for the Joker...he is in love with it. He bullies, humiliates and terrorizes his victims and is arrogant, cold and full of himself. He is contemptuous to inferiors and he lives without considering the consequences of his acts to other people. He is out to get what he wants when he wants it by any means. They hide in the body of themselves acting out someone who they want you to think they are. They don't care who they hurt. They have no empathy, nor do they forgive, but act out to terrorize you for false beliefs they hold. They simply use other people without considering the cost of that for them.

They pretend to be very important, more important than they are. Brags and exaggerates achievements, claims to be an 'expert' about most things.

It is impossible to reason with them. They cannot view the world from our viewpoint

The psychopath is primarily distracted and impressed by his own grandiose self-representation.

The psychopath knows how to manipulate and enjoys it because it feeds his need for power and control.

The most obvious signs of psychopathy is the way the individual will brag about his experiences, no matter "how unsavory...his apparent comfort with his deviant behavior, the ease with which he discuss(es) breaking every rule, (is) consistent with ASP (psychopathy)."

The psychopath is also unduly preoccupied with his sexuality albeit in a very animalistic way. Sex for the psychopath is an endless number of exploits and he will often brag about his sexual prowess. Psychopaths have an "inability to form close relationships and (have) a 'promiscuous sexual life.'" (This can be played out online instead of real life)

In a more in-depth psychological perspective, women who are attracted to psychopaths may also have masochistic (and hidden sadistic) tendencies, and wish to be dominated (and take part in the sadism of the psychopath) by this sense of omnipotence he seems to hold sway over; she may feel like she is taking part of his cruelty when he degrades others, and feels a subconscious power from her union with him -- which brings us to the subject of the psychopath's intimidation tactics.

Despite their acting, psychopaths are not able to experience profound emotions. They only relate to others on a basis of power rather than affection. They are are also incapable (or do not want to) maintain real attachments, although they are very good at forming them in a superficial manner and talented at conjuring extreme devotion from others.

One must remember that while manipulative and appearing to need you, psychopaths also enjoy very much their autonomous self-image; it feeds a sense of a grandiose self. This grandiose self-structure demands the aforementioned "scornful and detached devaluation of others." They have a grave dislike of attachments to others.

Most people who deal with a psychopath will be bewildered by their utter lack of remorse -- the important thing to remember is that they do not share our morals or values. In truth, they want to do anything which goes against the moral norm or standard of their society. Once again, the normal person will wonder what there is to be gained from such behaviour -- but for the psychopath, it's a way of life.

As for conversations, you may have trouble with the psychopath in this regard, the truth is, he probably won't even let you talk that much -- a conversation with a psychopath is truly a unique experience; these people usually won't let you get a word in edgewise, for they like to dominate the conversation.

Psychopaths are "hard-wired" for life-long bad behaviour...people who have this disorder have symptoms which include lying, cheating, cruelty, criminal behaviour, irresponsibility, lack of remorse, poor relationships, exploitation, manipulation, destructiveness, irritability, aggressiveness, and job failures.

Alcohol makes the disorder worse, and psychopaths are very prone to substance abuse.

Everyone should learn to identify psychopathy and watch for red flags.

Some traits of the psychopath:
    --Impervious to fear, anxiety, depression, or remorse (unremorseful)
    --Superficially charming, a real cool cat (manipulative and conning)
    --Inability to love or express emotions deeply, can't respond to kindness (cold)
    --A fairly high IQ (good grades in school or disparity in achievement)
    --Uses neologisms (makes up strange new words, abbreviations, or sayings)
    --Cruelty to animals (or doesn't like animals)
    --Lack of probity, courtesy, or doesn't tolerate society's "niceties" or obligations
    --Moody, obsessive-compulsive, suffers from one or more phobias
    --Does not tend to learn from mistakes unless immediate punishment given
    --Lack of formal-operational thinking (tends to think in concrete, black-or-white terms)
    --Identity conflict (often with delayed adolescence, hasn't grown up in certain ways)
    --Preconventional morality (thinks things are wrong only because it might lead to punishment or it's not in his/her best interests right now, failure to understand disparities between own behavior and socially acceptable behavior.

BTW, I am not a father, I am an uncle. Devoted husband? I am sure more than a few would object to that statement.-Hyghlandyr

I apologize for the error as to your fatherhood. Listening to the children in the background as you chatted, your responses about them and to them you seemed to be a father-figure to them. The other remark was based on someone else's first hand experience with you....so, I will withdraw both.

edited for links

"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." ~Voltaire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit