Hyghlandyrs Four Pillars, his Hygh Geas.

by Hyghlandyr 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Ring, applause. That is my point, if someone doesnt like me in chat, hey dont chat with me. So its cool man. As to kool aid, I prefer orange, grape, and cherry.

osme? A typo I suppose,....

oopps Just read Gravedancer..hehe Yes it is Osama in Gaeilge :)

(Gaelic is Scottish, Gaeilge is Irish, I dont speak scottish)

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Imbue, I just asked Bridh again, she said you honestly believe you were joking, but that you werent. Gotta go with bridh, Ive seen what she looks like and know her relative position(prone..oh yeaaaaah) (When Bridh sees that comment she is going to kick my ass, but oh yeah.)

• Imbue
    Imbue

Yes an *ignore* feature would be great here. I'm sure many at Yahoo utilize that feature with you.

Since, Bridh doesn't know me she cann't say what I would joke about or for that matter anything about me.

Hahah Ring at least your a man...there are so few here.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Actually on yahoo you can tell how many are ignoring you. Usually it is one or two. Most that ignore me were witnesses and they fled to www.paltalk.com 'where TRUE witnesses talk'(tm).

And Bridh knows everyone, she is everywhere, she is the Great Goddess of Tir ná mBán. She's watching you always. She knows when you are sleeping. She knows when you're awake. She knows if youve been good or bad so be bad for goodness sake.

• Imbue
    Imbue

LOL @ Hygh is she Santa? Does she talk with you? Is she one of the voices that you hear?

She knows when you're awake. She knows if youve been good or bad so be bad for goodness sake.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• sf
    sf

"I spent several months in Yahoo chat..."

As who Wick?

[

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Santa stole his statements from Bridh. She is not one of the voices in my head since I said that I hear my own voice.

SF I dont know who wick is. I seriously doubt wick was even in yahoo chat at all. He or she claimed to be there and said things that anyone on this board knows about me. Further he or she was upset that I didnt mention him or her by name, claiming it must have had to do with my enounters with him or her on yahoo. But since Ive never met someone with the nick Smouldering Wick on yahoo, I have no clue who this person is. I do know that the claim to having been there for several months are unlikely based on the things he or she said. Certainly the narrowminded view of everyone on yahoo as either a follower of mine or an enemy, is completely innaccurate. So I really just doubt their claims entirely.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

hyghlandyr My last name, Patrick, is definitely from Irish background. When naming my son, Sean Michael Patrick, we decided to stick to Irish names. Sean meaning "God is gracious", Michael meaning "Who is like God", and Patrick meaning "of noble birth". He even looks Irish, with huge big blue eyes and wavy blond hair. Here is my favorite picture of him, he is about 6 months old here

• mpatrick
    mpatrick
    Simply a room with matresses all over the floor, and any and all can sleep there.

My husband and I joke all the time about just throwing all the mattresses together and doing just that!

Also, my husband is and always has been a big fan of the movie and TV show Hylander. Have you seen it?....is that how you came up with your name by chance?

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

MPatrick, you might be interested to know that Padraig is Patrick in Gaeilge, our native tongue. Of course Sean is native Irish as well. I dont know how to spell Michael in Gaeilge. It is a beautiful thing to know the meaning of one's name.

Seosamh Seamus Ó Foirtchéirn would have been my name if I lived in Eire. (Sho-sev, Shaymus O ForthSharn) Meaning, Joseph-Yah Increases, James-Supplanter, Taking hold of the heal, and Granson (Ó) of Overlord.

Yall definitely looked Gaelic, and of course the name only added to that. But I always check and let people define themselves. Your son definitely looks pure Irish. You look black Irish, as do I.

The sleeping room thing is just a fun thing. It is another communal thing. I usually, when I get off of a study, go eat with the friends who did the study with me. We sit around in a circle, passing the food around, eating off the same sandwhiches, drinking from the same cups. I havent actually done that in a while because a couple friends I have now are afraid of germs hehehe. 'That which does not kill me, strengthens me.' In any case, communal things, 'things of the sett', always seem spiritual to me.

You might want to check the thread on totems at:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=26145&site=3&page=1

I liked all the Hyghlandyr movies. And I was and am a huge fan of the series. I even watch the Raven on occasion. Though I am not so fond of that. My name comes from the series, back when I was on AOL. I had tried several variations to get on with Highlander, and of course each was taken. So finally I ended up with this. As it turns out I met some fella who claimed to be the writer to it. He also claimed to have acted in some other movie, I think Hunt for Red October. I checked the name of the other movie and that name had acted in it. But I was new to the net and did not know how to check the writer of the Highlander movie. I cant remember the dudes name. hehehe.

Your husband and I should get together and play the Highlander drinking game. You watch several of the movies, or series, all night long. Each time someone says 'There can be only one!' everyone takes a shot. (Of course since I dont drink anymore, I will always win.....)

Also you might be interested, there are lots and lots of places around here that teach Irish Step dancing, it is surprisingly easy, at least the formula to it, but getting my legs to do it, well thats a different story isnt it now? Also a priest in Columbus teaches Gaeilge every Tuesday night.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit