Hyghlandyrs Four Pillars, his Hygh Geas.

by Hyghlandyr 114 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I follow noone. Unless it's dark and I'm lost. In which case I'll follow anyone.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I'm not overfond of geas myself. Far too much hissing and pecking. Ducks are much more friendly.

Expatbrit

• Imbue
    Imbue
    I follow noone. Unless it's dark and I'm lost. In which case I'll follow anyone.

Nice to know Naeb.I'll remember to turn off the lights.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• teejay
    teejay

They tried to shut Jesus up too. I think this proves that Hyghlandyr is Jesus.

ya know, Naeb ...

"They" finally *did* shut Jesus up. Does this mean that we hafta... oh... nevermind!

• og
    og

No, no, teejay, finish your thought.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Teejay maybe Hygh will let you be : Hyghs_slave_38404

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Refiner's Fire, I really didn't think I ran you out of chat, I was just using you and Farkel to add to the numbers so that Imbue had of the number of people that I did run out of chat to give her the benefit since she claimed I ran everyone out of chat, and that everyone was complaining. I figured you were strong enough to be used as an example and I was right. And thank you for the compliment, under nothingism any such term, like dipfuck, is a compliment. In fact being called a dipfuck (a fuck who fucks by dipping) is a compliment of the highest regard.

Teejay Yea plum rocks I agree.

As to my religions. Well geas is an old Irish/Celtic concept. Basically it just recognizes that not all morals are for all people. A man and two women on an island do not have to not sleep together. In fact it might be immoral for him to marry one and leave the other untouched. So rather than creating a moral system that covers all situations for all people, each person has their own morals based on any number of things. There are some common geas of course as well.

As to nothingism the basic tenet that nothingism teaches, is that all religions, teachings, philosophies, political movements, sciences, histories, geologies, emotions, entertainments, that is to say everything that exists or has been thought by humans or others, is something. Since something is always nothing, then everything is nothing. And since all of these things think they are something, when they are really nothing, they are thus wrong. A lie. Everything will one day return to The Great Nothing. Which some assume to be death, but death is something and not nothing, though by being something it is in fact nothing, thus death is not The Great Nothing. Since nothingism postulates that everything is something, and thus nothing, and thus wrong, even nothingism itself is wrong.

Hope that helps.

Stick around you will see me say even more cool things. I was going to be a bit more to the point in that post, but I deleted about three paragraphs.

Imbue

Imbue I mentioned specifically what Moxy, Flower, and you said. But, you were the only three saying it. Not everyone as you were claiming that night, and have continued to claim every night since. As I pointed out, several people were participating in the conversation.

I dont know who you know is, and I dont know what a death match is.

I would agree that we are not argueing, we are conversating. Most people often think that a conversation among Irish is an arguement. But that is ok.

GravedancerUm yes I have learned about the middle aged spread. Hehehehe....It's always cool when someone sees what I mean. (Ps...a lot of times I sound like I am speaking symbolically, and I am speaking quite literally. I wrote a poem once about the west wind clouding my vision, the fog in my eye, the reflection of me unable to be seen. I was talking about taking a shower.)

Naeblis Yeaaaah baaaaaaby. hehehe.

Imbue I do care how I affect others. If they actually care about it. If they are just whining, over overreacting, then I dont care. I also do not care what their opinions of me are. I never have my entire life. 'Ya cant please everyone so ya gots please yourself' So the song says.

So if someone complains about something, anything in life, and never does anything reasonable about it, then I dont care. IF a woman complains that a man is beating her, and she stays with him, never gets help, even when it is offered, lets him beat her children and molest him. Well then I dont care. She chose her life. If she is just ignorant and doesnt know help is available or where it is that is different. But when six of her buddies show up from work and stop him from beating her at that moment, and try to take her to a shelter and she wont go, well I stop shedidng tears for her, and call the authorities for the sake of her kids. Of course this is an extreme example but it applies to chat. I talk if people talk to me, if someone doesnt like the conversation,t hey should bring up a topic that interests them.

Gravedancer I am speechless. I agree. That's all I can say.

Teejay Ah I did not know you work for Fedex. Coolfreakenbeans man. I agree Imbue is obsessed with me, I think few would deny it. But, we Irish are often Bi-Polar, and almost always obsessive...those are among our best traits. Of course even though all Irish are gods, I am sort of a god among gods. Because the Irish for so long have, unlike blacks, been able to pretend to be white, and proper. It goes against our nature, and our genetic imprints. I merely accept my dna. Imbue is in the process of that, and her desire to be a member of my cult is merely a culmination of that.

I will soon have application forms for groupies, followers, wives, concubines and slave girls, as well as for leaders of my cult. I will keep you posted. (Imbue will be under the groupie category and the cult leader category...I dont enslave Irish women, at most they can be either one of my three wives or one of my seven concubines. But I wont be adding anyone from this board to those (note that is NOT a geas hehehe)).

Imbue You are writing very well. I am a writer myself and fairly good at it. Your writing is concise, and well thought out. We disagree only on the circumstances we are discussing, how the events played out, not on how you are writing about them.

Keep up the studies and what have you studied? I am going to be studying linguistics myself. Which is of course appropriate, words. What is the field you will be in? Graphic arts? Fine Arts? Painting? Teaching? Or anything else? Just hazzarding guesses here.

As to typos, oh wlle thankfluuy I dnot hab any og thoes.

Moxy Um that's right, and being a mystical experience you are a deity.

TeejayWhat you do for a living keeps this country going. And I worship the UPS and the FEDEX dudes, cause I am always so excited when I get something from them. They always chuckle because literally, and I mean very very literally I am leaping up and down like a little kid at christmas, even saying oh goody goody goody! Then I will often open it in front of them because they wonder why I am so excited, and it might be a video or something, that I ordered about some product. Its just grand.

Also Imbue probably hasnt read my Geas Teejay, because she has stated multiple times that she doesnt read my posts.

Naeblis Jesus was one in a long line of saviours. He was for the age of Picsis. In the age of aquarius, it is Aorthoir. And Naeblis, and Imbue, and little Timmy, and Mary....Now is the age where we are responsible for our own 'salvation'. It's about time.

Expatbrit hehehehe...Wicked!

Teejay and Og Not you, but it will be women. Ihave forseen my own death and I know exactly how I will die. It will be a sacrifice, but of much more interesting nature than all of the past saviours.

Imbue Hyghs_Slave_Anything are always women.

Everyone This again has become a thread about me. I was trying to make it a thread about everyone else, to find out what makes yall tick, after all, except a few, most will not get me. What are your geas? What are things that you have to live by, regardless of whether they are also part of society or religion or not? What are actions that you have taken, feelings or thoughts you have had, that have stayed with you, throughout your entire life. Even a religion like JWs cannot prevent a series of geas.

• Imbue
    Imbue
    Imbue is in the process of that, and her desire to be a member of my cult is merely a culmination of that.

LOL @ hygh really funny...I'm not obsessed or BiPolar I’m just discussing your dominating conversation and promotion your cult.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hygh you asked:

I dont know who you know is, and I dont know what a death match is.

Well...'You Know',is a very popular poster here. Haven't you ever seen MTV Death Match? I think you two would make a good match.

Hylandyr VS You Know to the death!

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

OK who is you know, I gathered 'you know' was probably a poster here. But are you refering to you? to moxy? flower? someone else? Just tell me plainly.

As to being bi-polar, obviously you are. All Irish are bi-polar. I am glad you recognize I am dominating. But you can be too. As you come to understand my cult more and more, then you will see that. Feel free to ask me anymore questions you wish about my cult. But again remember, you are Irish and are not permitted to be one of the slave girls in the cult. And since I wont be with anyone from this board, you are going to have to find someone else in order for you to join the second wife or concubine category. Perhaps Teejay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit