Hyghlandyrs Four Pillars, his Hygh Geas.

by Hyghlandyr 114 Replies latest jw friends

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

Hyghlandyr First I would like to say that I am glad I got to meet you in person. I think you are greatly misunderstood by many, including myself initially! Thank you for coming to my home with the intention of being a cute little bunny, I personally thought you did a good job!...I was originally scared to death of the thought of you knowing where I live!

Regarding my "geas", I like to refer to them as my own "personal truths". I would say that one of my personal truths is being amoral. I don't believe in being a droan of society, even though my truths may be a little more accepted by society than yours.

I believe I am made in God's image and that being so, I can accomplish what I choose to accomplish. I don't sit back and wait for an outward God to change my life; I feel only I have the power to do that with the god/goddess that dwells within me.

I also try to treat others as I would want to be treated. This is probably the one truth that impacts my life more than any other, especially with having young children. I let my five year old daughter sleep with me every night while my husband sleeps with my other daughter and son. I let my daughter believe that when she dies she is going to come back as a cat, and that in her past life she was my mother. Most of my friends are men and I love them alot, and I do more socially with them than my own husband. Yet, I respect the marriage bond my husband and I share, and remain faithful to him in my actions and thoughts.

My thoughts are my prayers, and I try to live my life with no regrets. I don't regret ever being a JW, nor do I regret any of the pain I have endured in my past...without these things, I wouldn't be who I am today.

Well, that is a start...I have many personal truths, most of which I am learning more about each day!

Michelle

mpatrick

He does not believe who does not live according to his belief.-Thomas Fuller

• Imbue
    Imbue

Hygh you really are funny

But again remember, you are Irish and are not permitted to be one of the slave girls in the cult. And since I wont be with anyone from this board, you are going to have to find someone else in order for you to join the second wife or concubine category. Perhaps Teejay.

especially the part about teejay.....LMAO

Sorry Hygh but I already have a husband...So I'm not looking for anyone elses rejects...LOL

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Imbue
    Imbue

These are the threads started by 'You Know' have fun...LOL

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/userthreads.asp?id=2184&site=3

You seem to be kissing all the right a**es here Hygh...see how long it lasts.

As for you COWARDS that won't post about this but you talk about it in chat. I never want to hear you all complain about hygh again! COWARDS! You call yourselves men...I have bigger balls then all of you!

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

MPatrick. I didn't ask you that night, though you asked if I was into Irish stuff, my response was no, since my wife was not Irish, and we all had a chuckle over that. But, your name Patrick? Is that Irish. I am making an assumption of course.

However, personal truths are exactly what a geas are. I am too, as you, amoral. Some think that means immoral, not so. It merely means that our decisions are circumstance based. Lying is a sin is it? Then what about Rahab being praised for lying, even having her life saved? I think most christians are amoral, they just dont even know what their own liturgy says, and having read it have not thought much past the rules parts of it. Of course that means never seeing any exceptions to the rules.

Also I could not help but chuckle when you said you were initially scared of me knowing where you live. :)

I think that is great that you sleep with your kids. One day I intend to have a sleeping room. Simply a room with matresses all over the floor, and any and all can sleep there. It wont be a changing room, or a dressing room or a watching tv room, just a room to hang out and sleep together. If I ever actually do get a harem, or if I ever have kids, even adopting, we can all just crash there. (Of course if I have kids I will sleep in clothes.)

Prayers = Thoughts. Amen. You seem to have peeked into my mind and I might consider in the future, just having you write my posts...maybe folks wont get so mad. But of course if they didnt get so mad then it would not lead to excellent opportunities for satire. :)

Still though you put well basically what I was saying in my original post here. As I said at apostafest, a lot of times I use very symbolic religious language, but I am usually talking about mundane things. The god/goddess within explains a lot. I of course feel it is a god and goddess within and without. It a literal/symbolic fashion. I think if more people felt they were gods and goddesses, even if they were abused at any time, they would be able to prevent it in the future. And then those things that normally are considered almost abuse, like arguing, would not be. Tis why the celts were so prideful, lack of pride would have been a sin, if they had the concept of sin.

I think those geas/personal truths are a perfect start.

Everyone else, care to comment on their geas? I am very keenly interested.

Imbue Ass kissing is a particular skill. But as to the cowards, I hate to break it to you, but there have only been a couple people in chat that complained, not everyone like you keep insisting. Further if someone says something I like I will agree, if I disagree I will state that. I think everyone here knows, including those I have praised, that if they state something I consider not a fact, I will state so plainly. And that there is always the possibility of a heated exchanged between us, in fact I am sure that many of them, as do I, look forward with great anticipation, to those heated exchanges.

One final thing imbue, someone suggested you are actually a witness. I assumed you were an ex. I am unaware either way unless you say so.

• Imbue
    Imbue
    someone suggested you are actually a witness. I assumed you were an ex. I am unaware either way unless you say so.

Why do you want to know my status?

The cowards comment is a joke.I see you can't discern when something is said in jest! I'm just playing. I think your funny on the board...Really

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Hygh,

I have not spoken with you offline....but I think you are misunderstood. Much of your intricate humor is being overlooked.

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Imbue, because I am curious. Ex witnesses have a perspective that only osme witnesses have. As to you joking, I was napping just a minute ago and I asked Bridh, she said you meant it, but that you thought you were joking.

Gravedancer When it comes to a lot of my religion, a lot of people dont understand it. Which is ok. I have qualities that are likable by some and qualities that are unlikable by those same people.
    As blacks say 'its all good' hehe.

• ring
    ring
    As for you COWARDS that wont post about this but
    you talk about it in chat.-imbue

Imbue, i havent posted to this thread becasue i felt
    i took enough of a beating earlier this week about
    things i had once said in chat myself.

but here goes-
    I will surely miss some of you, when you follow this
    guy to the " special kool-aid party" his followers
    are sure to enjoy.

I've heard several people complain about his rambelings
    in the chatroom. Most people here do not want to subject
    themselves to the aparent wit of hyghlanders replys by
    replying to this thread. I have chose to ignore this
    person in the chatroom, anything he has had to say, has
    been of no interest to me.

ring

• Imbue
    Imbue

Yes, I meant it as a joke. Is it true...yes. All jokes contain some truth.

What is osme?

• gravedancer
    gravedancer
    What is osme?

That is OSAMA in Gaelic...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit