The final chapter in the confusedandalone story...

by confusedandalone 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• Giordano
    Giordano

I hope this isn't the final chapter. I think this book is just getting started.

Thanks for the great story telling!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

However, I am even gladder you did not give them the money.

longhairgirl ...

I think the correct terminology is to say you were happified by the event.

Rub a Dub

• flipper
    flipper

CONFUSEDANDALONE & CONFUSEDANDALONE'S WIFE - Congratulations to both of you . I'm sure your life will be much more peaceful now. Isn't it ridiculous how contentious JW relatives and JW elders can be ? They are all like a bunch of bratty kids starting $hitstorms everywhere just for the pure hell of it to try to ruin people's lives ! I've experienced it as well in the past and it's a good thing once it has stopped for sure.

I commend you very much for sharing this story my friend and like you said it WILL definitely help other exiting JW's to see what they are up against and it shows them we CAN have the courage to face off with these mind controlled elders . The thing is - WE now think outside the box from different angles - JW elders DO NOT. We use critical thinking, they aren't allowed to - it gives us a leg up when going against them. Just my opinion. Take care and enjoy life folks ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Mr. Flipper one thing I can say about you is you never have anything negative to say... such a huge difference from what we are accustomed too... we both appreciated your encouragement throughout this ordeal and thank you so much!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

And I believe this story will have an epilogue, or even a sequel. Keep it coming! Your journey is amazing.

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Any updates?. How are you doing?

Missy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit