The final chapter in the confusedandalone story...

by confusedandalone 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Iown Mylife - I told him to piss off pretty much. He said that he would take the money only if it was before the announcement. SO I just told him to give me a call after he has heard the announcement LOL.

JakeM2012 - I think that they will try to twist a few arms but most of the people that work for me are doind alot better than what most people of their education levels allow. If they quit they are really screwing themselves over in a bad way. One of the guys is a good friend of mine from childhood. Less than an hour ago he told me that he is just doing this because the wifes family expects it... so pretty much he wants out but can't. I think there are tons of people like this but ultimately they just cant make the move. I hope more just step up and leave

• cofty
    cofty

Well done for taking control of your situation. You have kept your dignity and self-respect.

Wishing you and your family well for the freedom you can now enjoy.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Hey! I am glad you are doing good with this. I think you've done great! I am so excited to hear from the coworker if she decides to post one day. I am so HAPPY she knows... It's hard at first, but then life gets so much better. Please tell her we all said bravo and hi.

• sherah
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

You know, for pete's sake, why should an employee have to worry about what religion his employer believes in???!!

Most people don't have to mix religion with business. Heck, it's even illegal to ask a prospective employee what their religion is, or if they have a religion!

If I get a job in a company I don't care where the boss goes to church, good grief! If he pays me on time and the full amount owed, that's all the religion I care about, amen!!!

• sprintcmp
    sprintcmp

Wow....I have spent the better part of today reading up on the last few months of your wild ride....all I can say is wow!!!!

Here are some similiarities in my JW family:

1. an uber devout mother who is in poor financial shape because she ran up cc bills and other bills hoping that Armegeddon would come and make it all go away.
    2. I was born in but faded, however, even though I have disclosed that I don't believe the "society" is directed by god, I am tolerated because I pay mom's health insurance every month, have for the last 8 to 9 years. If I didn't or couldn't do this, I am CERTAIN that I would be cut off and my mother would convince my sister to not allow me around her toddler.
    3. mom once presented me with her $5000 cc bill and said, "I wish this would just go away". I guess I was supposed to jump at the chance to make it go away so that she could concentrate on "serving Jah".

My guess: 1) the rules will mysteriously bend, and your parents will be able to ask for the 10 grand again in good "conshints". 2) that hateful KARMA bitch will slap your brother and HE will also need your help.

Just sit back, smoke a cigar, wait and ENJOY!!!

• jemba
    jemba

Thankyou so much for keeping us updated on your saga 'Confused'. Sometimes we need to see how other people handle situations for help in our own struggles.

I love the way you have put the elders in their place. I hate the whole power and authority thing they think they have and long to tell them one day that they have nothing over us at all, but are just uneducated fools trying to make themselves feel good.

Like you guys its just Hubby Me and the 2 kids and we have never been happier since fading but like many on here we do expect a visit at anytime and we have taken note of how you treated the fools.

Im glad to see your witness workers are staying, but in this financial climate they probably dont have much choice, lets hope you wake up lots more JWs yet.

Good work Confusedandalone!!

Youre our hero.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"They want you to feel defeated and that there is no other way for you to survive and find joy without them... they would rather see you dead then on the street enjoying life. I AM ENJOYING LIFE NOW!!!!..."
    confusedandalone

I can relate to this experiences like above. My life is getting better each day. Thank you for venting up. Many ways to go

Scott77

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

Dearest Confusedandalone, hubby and I have been following your story and want to thank you for sharing what has to be extremely painful.You have no idea how many you are helping. Most of us (me) want to curl into the fetal position when things get as stressful as you have been experiencing. By final chapter I hope you mean JW's NOT JWN!!!!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I missed the thing about the $10,000: what was all that about?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit