The final chapter in the confusedandalone story...

by confusedandalone 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Hey guys, yet another eventful day. Lots of good - some not so good but not to troubling either.

First off I spoke to all my JW employees regarding my situation and that they are free to continue working but if their conscience bothered them I fully understood them leaving. I have close to 20 JW emps... Not a single one wants to leave. Nearly everyone of them said things along the lines of either they don't care or that they have no issues. --- GOOD

Second I have recieved about 4 responses from the 30 plus people I sent info to on facebook regarding my situation and TTATT. Granted about 5 people dropped from my friends list. HOWEVER 4 people actually WANTED TO HEAR MORE. Again thank you TERRY! --- VERY GOOD

Third 3 elders came to my home today only to realize that I have a gate and fence encompassing the entire property. They rang my gate bell and me and my wife looked at them through the camera laughing the whole time wondering why they even thought to come by. They called me and I told them that yes I am home but have no desire to talk as I am not one of Jehovah's Witnesses any longer. - Apparently they were not aware that we have a camera at the gate so I could see them standing outside my property just griping. --- THAT WAS GREAT

Next my dad and brother call me. My brother pretty much called me a coward because I refused to meet with 3 brothers. He said what I did was cowardly and I will never get his respect. I proceeded to tell him that a real man confronts cowards head on and lets them know they wont control him., I told him that I would not allow you the pleasure of knowing 3 &%(@suckers disfellowshipped me using the round table you call a judicial committee. He hung up. My dad begged and pleaded for me to return. We talked for a while and it ended in him telling me I was going to die and that he had to write me off. I said sure I understand. --- NOT GOOD

My employee... I have spoken to her and to let you all know she has a LOGIN TO THIS SITE. She isn't ready to post yet because there is no safe place for her to do so. Her hub is still unemployed and that aint a good thing... LOL She also thanks Terry for his fine articles and hopes he keeps it up

In my letter (which I will post sometime tomorrow because I have to remove a ton of names and info that if it got out on the internet may not be good) clearly states if my wife is contacted in anyway regarding this matter my lawyers will be involved. They know full well I am not joking.

Honestly it seems to me that DA has left me in full control and happy with things. I could not fathom standing infront of three idiots asking me questions.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

I'm glad you have escaped CAA- BRAVO!!!!

Next month will be one year since I got out---- I'm gonna party!

It just gets better and better my friend...

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Ray I hear ya brother... it seems like the second that letter was dropped off I became a free man.

I look at them with contempt - but I hope it just turns into them looking like a bag of clowns in the future... I am almost there

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Good for you CAA, it just proves that in their view there is no honourable way to exit the religion. I'm so sorry your brother is such a piece of work but good luck to you & your wife.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Wow CAA, you have been through a lot. I too would never sit down and let three men interrogate me and try to make me feel bad about my life. You are not a coward, you choose not to let them abuse you and your family in any way. Your Dad sure has made a complete 180 since this started.

from what you wrote it sounds like your new employee is opening her eyes.

By the way, my husband enjoys what Terry writes too!

You have to be in a lot of pain and it is a roller coaster ride but keep doing what you are doing and it will get better. We are a year faded and things are much better than they were a year ago. It does get a lot better. The anger does die down with time.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Congratulations on your DA. Thanks for sharing.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I'm sorry about your dad. Your brother sounds like a complete asshat.

Good news about your JW employees, especially the ex-Bethelite sister that lurks here! Hi to Sister Ex-Bethelite!!!! Can't wait to meet you.

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Thanks Sapphy and Aunt Fancy and OnTheWayOut. We doappreciate the well wishes! My wife has an account but never posted because she said she was ready and to even think about it disgusts her so she doesn't post - but she says thanks for the kind words and wishes everyone the best.

Oubliette At first I felt bad for my dad... after our talk today though - I realized that the org has such a hold on him that he really thinks it is GOD! I can't feel sorry for him or my mother. She is a complete nutjob at this point as well. I told them if they ever want to talk I am here.

As for our dear sister she is definitely lurking... I am hoping a few others will be as well in due time

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Hi, C&A - was there a final outcome on the opportunity to receive a big blessing by giving 10K to abuser/losers?

There was a sister I knew for many years, refused to take advice about money management but always needing help, always crying so that the elders would pay her utilities, or whatever. Her own money was for buying fun stuff. She told me that she was part of Jehovah's plan to bless the congregation, by having her there that they could give money to. YES! helping her was a BLESSING to those rich people who didn't deserve what they had.

I can't STAND IT.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Congratulations Confusedandalone, and best wishes with family life, your marriage, and your business. I don't think you'll have much problem anymore.

I have seen elders after a DA or disfellowshipping turn up the rhetoric on those that are either working for a disfellowshipped or disassociated person or employing disfellowshipped, disassociated persons. The elders start harassment of brother who is either employer or employee.

They threaten the usual things, from taking away privileges to even disfellowshipping. From what I have seen when previously an elder, the elders get the attitude of "rule or ruin", and they can get very vindictive and try to ruin someone financially, character assasination, etc. I even had an elder make a pass on my wife using the "he's a useless apostate" argument.

I'm curious what the elders wanted to talk about, whether it was a case of "things have got blown out of proportion and we are here to settle things down" or other chit chat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit