The final chapter in the confusedandalone story...

by confusedandalone 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• laverite
    laverite

Wow, what a wild ride. But you took the bull by the horns and did it your way. Nice job!!!!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Just show everyone you can that the GB denys the rank and file the messiah and if you want to add to it, show them how we don't even get baptized properly. Then if you want add that is they read John 6;47-53 it says 'anyone' that eats will have life and the word 'anyone' is used several times.

• WishingLiz
    WishingLiz

CCA so sad to hear of your brothers betrayal and the Watchtower's too. Thanks for sharing.

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful life - starting today.

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe

Thanks for sharing your stories...been following them for a while now. Your strength is admired.

• besty
    besty

be nice to post that DA letter up here sometime

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

I am so confused I thought ALL former JWs were kicked out for unrepentent sins .

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

It's one thing to inform the elders... but following up to make sure you get disfellowshipped is taking it to a peronal level... that's really vindictive...

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

CAA.. thinking of you. Any updates?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    It's one thing to inform the elders...
    but following up to make sure you get disfellowshipped is taking it to a peronal level... that's really vindictive...

Buy them both a Nice Hat and..

Send it to them!..

....................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I still wanna' know: What's the latest with the ex-Bethelite woman you just hired?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit