The final chapter in the confusedandalone story...

by confusedandalone 85 Replies latest jw experiences

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

This morning I get a frantic call from my sister (who has been baptized 1 year and one month and never attends meetings anymore). In tears she tells me that this morning my father picked her up in the car and told her that I was am apostate. That I no longer loved Jehovah and that I was going to be disfellowshipped. He told her that my conversations with him and my brother had key points written down and that they had 2 witnesses him and my brother that I no longer believed that the faithful and discreet slave were being directed by Jehovah.

They got together and called the local body of elders a couple weeks ago and informed them of my stance. Since that time my brother has called in periodically to check on them to see if they are taking the appropriate actions to "REMOVE ME FROM THE CONGREGATIONS MIDSTS"... (So my own brother is forcing a committee that is 1000 miles away to get rid of me).

He also proceeded to say that he felt miserable that it was going to happen but he cant hold back from informing them any longer because he would be sharing in my sins... He also stated that she should not tell the kids until it is announced next week. (So it is already going to happen)

I called my former COBE and he was completely upset(crocodile tears) abouyt it, because last night they received another call from my brother that they were dragging their feet. The reason that they sent two brothers by was because they were hoping I would change my mind. He assured me that this was forced and that they were willing to just let me "do my thing" but once headquarters was involved they had their hands tied.

So what am I to do??? Allow these pompous troglodites at headquarters have their way with me and shame me by forcing me out... or handle everything like I always do and go out like a man telling this organization to kiss my */% ^*^ (&!@&$@% and go #^()$ a &$##???

Needless to say my letter has been written... I am adding a few lines for emphasis and to further detail my disgust and then I will cutoff these people. I have no desire to get their sympathy and no desire to try and fight it... for what. So I can continue to talk to backstabbing asswipes with no backbone and who look at this organization as "THEIR GOLDEN CALF" (mythreesons thank you so much for that nice little tidbit)!!!

I would like to thank all of you for listening over this last drama filled year and helping to see just how damaging this cult can be. I hope anyone here going through somethign similar can read what I have gone through and atleast be prepared for the shit storm.

When I came to this site I truly was "CONFUSEDANDALONE". There were times when my nerves were so bad that I literally threw-up. I was so scared of what I would lose... I wanted to walk into traffic and literally just hope that it was instant death. Then I realized that is precisely what the WBTS wants. They want you to feel defeated and that there is no other way for you to survive and find joy without them... they would rather see you dead then on the street enjoying life. I AM ENJOYING LIFE NOW!!!! MY wife who is the greatest human being EVAAAAAAAAAAR is by my side and is with me. My children are with me - so who the bloody %@(# can stand against me. I will have the same 99 problems every other human faces but the BOTCHTOWER LIBEL and CRAP society is not one.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I applaud you CAA for your strength, courage and new lease on life! Go get um :) You have your family which is awesome.

I wouldn't play into any of thier games, but you do what is nessesary for you to have the peace you need.

I am happy for you and your family.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Hang in there man. Sorry about the family... You are a help to me. Stay strong.

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I have been following your ordeal since you started posting your story. I am so sorry you are going through this and that your family is acting so unloving. I think what you are doing is the right thing for you, your wife and children. It is sad you will lose your parents and siblings but they have not acted like a Christian should. I will never understand treating your child in the maner they have. I know it is very painful but like you said you have a wonderful wife by your side and your children.

Go out and enjoy your life, you are young and you have the opportunity to bring your children up without the control of this cult. The freedom is wonderful but there are heartaches along the way.

Hang in there and we are always here for you when you need us. Enjoy your cigars!!

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Confusedandalone... I wish you strenght and honor in this matter... In the end is they who err

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Well, it is what it is. It's a shame this is what it all comes down to. People doing stupid things that other people tell them to do.

And as much as this is "the final chapter" with Witnessdom, you should look foward to writing a new book with your wife and kids!

Best of luck,

BOC

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It all depends on what YOU want. If the only reason that you want to stay in is because of family, well.. they have thrown you under the bus for the GB. I don't know what your letter will contain, but I would keep it civil. Not because it's to " brothers", but because if you speak nothing but truth in a calm manner, they cannot honestly brand you as an apostate, and you may plant a seed for those who read it.

If the Elder that you spoke to on the phone is genuinely concerned, or not, ask him about the 1980's apostate letter? Ask him if you fit the lable of Satan's helper just for not believing current light? Ask him if he honestly believes that JW's have ALL the answers? If not, then where is the scriptural authority for any man to judge you as deserving of death just for not believing an "idea" of men? Really try to reach him. If you can't, that's sad. It sounds like you have nothing to lose. They may decide not to DF you, despite what your Father said. If they don't, then your fade is complete, if you want it to be. Just live your life. If you want to go down swinging, please record it, if possible. I say that because it's not all about us, it's about all those lurking and doubting too. They need to see what is happening.

I respect your courage, whatever the outcome.

DD

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

HEY C and A, i appreciate you writing all this out and grateful for this forum. It really helps me and others, as i've said, to just see the processes, of you getting out and WT flailing around.

Sort of reminds me of Martin Merriman's story. Because he actually did not want to leave but was being shoved out for asking questions - he was just going to let them df him but decided to disassociate because he knew the jw's would think he had done something bad if he was df. He didn't want that stigma to be attached to his family's reputation.

So I vote for the disassociate choice.

Panic, tears, families all upset, the drama, so ridiculous - time, energy, entire lives wasted just focusing on B S !!!!

• Bella15
    Bella15

Kudos to your wife!

• besty
    besty

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/Search?cx=partner-pub-4963413421914369%3Ag5in7s-4bz3&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=dncall+unmasked

might help you.

"Do what you have been told to do" to your local elders is the best way to leave with dignity and head held high in your circumstances. I wouldn;t DA or attend a JC. Their rules.

PS - My brother made a 1000 mile round trip to give evidence against me to local elders and couldn't go the extra half mile to our home to see his only 2 nephews, one of whom was merely weeks old. Despicable cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit