Video of admitted child molester in Jehovah’s Witnesses has gone viral!

by disfellowshipped1 106 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Pwime -

I'm no longer enjoying these conversations, so I'm not wasting anymore time here. This is certainly not constructive or beneficial.

And I'm certain the victims of watchtower(R) approved paedophilia wouldn't find watchtower(R) policy as enjoyable of beneficial.

If you're not a troll you seem to care more about the reputation of 8 men in Brooklyn than the children that need protection from perverts. You sicken me. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• BroMac
    BroMac

Does prime = Mcabe I wonder.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

What an awesome video. Very balanced.

We know it's just some dude in the Service Department with a rubber stamp that approves whatever the local jerkoffs and the CO recommended. So it's only reasonable that some quantity of criminals will get approved to serve as elders. The important thing is that in legal terms, none of that stuff that WT says about SkyDaddy, the GB, and the Holy Spirit having any responsibility for the appointment of child molesters.

Billy - Brilliant. Really spot on. To the media, the Watchtower basically admits it too. Yet the average JW is led to believe there is a miraculous appointment of elders, personally approved by the Governing Body.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Billy....

a person should not trust an elder to be alone with a child, a single sister, any of your pets, or even an apple pie.

Such pearls of wisdom!

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for posting this VERY important news release video. More non-Witnesses NEED to see this and be informed as to the WT Society's faulty policies on child abuse. As the non-Witness attorney stated not enough people who aren't Jehovah's Witnesses know about the WT policies. I mean, hell- even most 7 million JW's don't know about the WT Society's child abuse policies- that's how secretive WT's policy making has become in the last 30 years or so in order to protect their financial empire instead of protecting children. It's disgusting. I'm definitely going to be getting this out and place flyers on car windshields at Kingdom halls and place copies of this article with JW's I see on break at Starbucks. Hey, gotta get my time in too - right ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Like it on Facebook. Email the link to friends and families. Talk to local press and media. Send letters to ABC, CBS, etc.

These are how ALL of us can get involved and help bring pressure on the WT to change their disgusting policies that allow this to continue to happen.

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

Hello:

Here "Interbranch Memorandum" from USA to Mexico, dated July 12, 2011, about Gonzalo Campos:

http://hildeydesa.blogspot.com/2013/07/memorandum-entre-sucursales-12072011.html

¡Kind regards from Chile!

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

@hildebrando,

I am simply floored, reading the letters in correspondence between the branches and congregations (the link - "How sexual abuse is handled among Jehovah's Witnesses" within your linked blog)!

If these letters are genuine (no reflection upon the messenger!), this predator was given a mandate and set loose upon trusting and unprotected innocents in the congregation, with the full knowledge of several responsible elders! He was given a simple private reproof at one point, appointed as an MS, appointed as elder... and, all the while, he continued to sexually abuse as many as 7 children - 6 boys and 1 girl - with all manner of depravations.

Even after it could no longer be hidden (brought to light by a JW parent and her non-JW husband), and he was eventually disfellowshipped, it seems that pressure was brought upon the families and parents of the victims to accept that 'he has been forgiven by Jehovah' - when petitioned (3 times) for reinstatement. No direction to report to the police is mentioned. [The only mention is that one family member, on several occasions, wanted to go to the police. However, in spite of her extreme distress, she seemed disposed to accept that he has been forgiven by Jehovah, and would accept a personal apology from Campos.]

There is just so much here! It should shut the mouths of any number of apologists.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Prime response:

"I mean, hell- even most 7 million JW's don't know about the WT Society's child abuse policies- that's how secretive WT's policy making has become in the last 30 years or so in order to protect their financial empire instead of protecting children."

If every JW knew the WT's secretive pedophile policy (SPP), it wouldn't be a secret now, would it? And the only reasonable way WT can improve the SPP is to make it even more secretive and stress to the elders the importance of contacting the WT branch FIRST... you know, so that the GB can pray for SkyDaddy's direction on the matter, just like they pray over the appointments of elders. And when I say "the GB can pray for SkyDaddy's direction on the matter," I obviously mean that some punk in legal department will put the information in the SPP database and then look at a table to see whether you are calling from a reporting or non-reporting state.

And of course WT has to protect their financial empire! It's not like all that cash from their sale of Brooklyn real estate is able to defend itself. All those poor, defenseless dollars need the loving protection of the GB and the Legal Department!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Prime response:

"It should shut the mouths of any number of apologists."

Nonsense! I'm a total mouthbreather, so this apologist's mouth NEVER closes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit