Video of admitted child molester in Jehovah’s Witnesses has gone viral!

by disfellowshipped1 106 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

It appears that Gonzalo Campos was a member of the Service committee in many of the correspondences between the branch and the cong? Was it the pedophile's father, another campos or the slimeball himself? I am confused......

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

bookmarked

• cedars
    cedars

Skinnedsheep

It appears that Gonzalo Campos was a member of the Service committee in many of the correspondences between the branch and the cong? Was it the pedophile's father, another campos or the slimeball himself? I am confused......

Gonzalo Campos was appointed an elder on June 23, 1993, and by October of the same year he had been appointed Congregation Secretary. He held that position for nearly a year after Watchtower was first notified by letter of the accusations that he had abused John Dorman. He continued abusing Joel Gamboa, another young boy, for at least six months after Watchtower wrote the elders telling them to investigate in a letter dated June 9, 1994. As far as I am aware, he continued as Congregation Secretary right up to his eventual disfellowshipping in March 1995.

It's a truly horrific story, and I've done my best to tell it on my blog article on the link below...

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/license-to-harm-predator-gonzalo-campos-was-allowed-by-elders-to-prey-on-children

Cedars

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    cedars - "...'License to Harm'..."

I think that's just about the best title you've ever used on your blog.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Bttt

• *lost*
    *lost*

Cannot, cannot, cannot get my head around prime.

but then I remember, I was kinda like him not so long ago, drinking the cool aid,

following along like a little brain washed pet lamb, defending the faith, the truth,

lmao, how stupid and naive I was.

Thank God for this site, and for all of the wonderful experienced former jw's who have beaten the path to freedom for us. thank you all. i hope now, in these modern times, all of your hard work and effort will be realised and you will be rewarded with results.

The difference being, as soon as I started to put two and two together, thanks to you all, and became aware of the horrors of child abuse, and all of the other twisted, corrupted issues, that was it, I was horrified, and had to take a stand.

I vividly recall an elderly 'sister' , whose own daughter (and others ) was abused in the congregation, I was horrified,

When I mentioned about the Candace conti case, she said she looked it up, and the man behind it is an apostate ?? I was disgusted by her nonchalant attitude ( her hubby is a long term elder). The rest as they say is history.

did Prime mention anything about the 2 witness rule ? that abused kids had no voice, cos of the 2 witness rule.

Prime, I think shame on you, You have no idea whatsoever about child abuse or the damage it does. Heartless 'supposed to be' Christian.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Just saw this on the news...I hope that many more cases will hit this cult and be demolished!!!

Kool Jo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit