Video of admitted child molester in Jehovah’s Witnesses has gone viral!

by disfellowshipped1 106 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• erbie
    erbie

I just can't even comprehend why Prime is on here defending the Watchtower cult.

Prime, you poor fool, if they were innocent as you insist, we wouldn't even be having this this conversation.

What part of reality and truth is it that you don't understand.

If they represent the truth then get yourself off this 'apostate' website and wait for the Watchtower worldly kingdom yet-to-come.

And please don't insult our intelligence further.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Prime either does not know about the Candace Conti case or simply doesn't mention it.

After hearing all the relevant testimony, a Ca. jury decided that the WT does indeed have an official policy of protecting pedophiles which also further victimizes the victim. The effect of those policies led to Ms. Conti being sexually assaulted- and this was after the Elders and the WT knew the JW man was a convicted pedophile.

Jim McCabe was the WT attorney on the Conti case.

Additionally, if these reports are as inaccurate and/or untruthful as Prime claims, why does the WT never sue these news outlets for libel? Since the WT rarely, if ever, misses an opportunity to make a quick buck, suing a large news outlet for untruthful reporting would be a golden opportunity.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I'm no longer enjoying these conversations, so I'm not wasting anymore time here. This is certainly not constructive or beneficial.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Prime - "I 'm no longer enjoying these conversations..."

What, you only enjoy conversations when you think you're right?

What are you, 12?

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

ADCMS: He knows about Candace alright, that's what brought him here (as Prime, anyway) in the first place.. A few of the highlights from the following thread are: Candace made it up, Rick Simons is like an ambulance chasing lawyer, the judge was biased etc.. Sorry if this is off-topic, I just felt that the background was necessary.. http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/253934/4/Candace-Conti-v-Watchtower-Society-June-3-2013-Respondents-Brief-prepared-by-Rick-Simons-A136641

• The Quiet One
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Shall I fill in for Prime on this thread?... I think he's been trying to say:

Bad elders are sometimes recommended by stupid local elders that don't know their a$ses from a hole in the ground. When these idiots recommend their appointment, the branch goes through a bunch of bull$hit where they pretend that the GB prayerfully reviews these brothers appointment so that we can be fully confident that SkyDaddy approves so that these brothers are appointed "by Holy Spirit." But that's just a bunch of superstitious crap. We know it's just some dude in the Service Department with a rubber stamp that approves whatever the local jerkoffs and the CO recommended. So it's only reasonable that some quantity of criminals will get approved to serve as elders.

The important thing is that in legal terms, none of that stuff that WT says about SkyDaddy, the GB, and the Holy Spirit having any responsibility for the appointment of child molesters. In legal terms, WT is Teflon and in those cases where children are molested, the parents are to blame for trusting the local fools on the BoE. Just like WT isn't to blame for the millions of people that believe the nonsense they've has been printing about the end coming "soon." It's the fault of the JWs themselves for being too eager and making assumptions beyond the purposes of God. Just as a person should not trust any prophecy by WT, a person should not trust an elder to be alone with a child, a single sister, any of your pets, or even an apple pie.

And you all are apostates, so I'm leaving, and I mean it this time!

• Violia
    Violia

Billy, if there were a GB for this board, I'd vote for you. lol SkyDaddy

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Hilarious! I recommend that Billy take the place of the real Prime. We just need an official appointment.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Quiet One- Thanks for the info. It seems Prime has one approach when it comes to WT pedo cases: WT is always right, the "worldly" authorities who view raping children as an abomination are wrong. Prime is a well-trained WT drone. What's funny is that he thinks he's using his brain and not being gullible when he looks at these news reports critically, when in fact, all he's doing is repeating the party line. Then he gets angry when he encounters JWN members who are armed with facts and blow his ridiculous statements out of the water.

I second the suggestion that Billy fill in as Prime's proxy.

I appointed myself as a GB, then prayed about Billy's appointment. Sky Daddy gives Billy two thumbs up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit