The Outing of Faders, and the Epilogue of Sic Semper Tyrannis

by zed is dead 298 Replies latest members private

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

To be clear i am calling for you to out yourself in the same way YOUR organization, mr president, outed others. Of course its somehow different for you to be outed... Right? Hurt friends and family blah blah blah.... What a farce and fraud. Your lack of understanding and human compassion is riveld only by your complete arrogance and stupdity.

• Simon
    Simon

So who were the people saying "No, there is no risk" despite the risks being explained to them?

They could jump to immediate action to stop anyone from engaging with the community who raised the issue, but not to actually address it?

Flipping brilliant that is.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I have no reason to believe you Marvin. I did, but feel I need to reevaluate your trustworthiness. The timing of your revelations sound contrived._____Unconfused

You do have cause to reevaluate Unconfused

On page 9 of this thread Marvin claims cedars is to him as everyone else here

But if you go back and read thread " Constructive feedback for BBXB leadership (IMHO) By Besty

On page 2 Marvin gives in his words a " Personal " view of the man who took a loss jus to save

marvin quite abit of money

That to me was very kind of cedars, If someone was kind enough to go outta thier way

to help me It would most definitley put a bump above the rest

Jus Sayin'

Question for Cedars : I thought you left on your own are you sayin' you were

banned from JWN or BBXB ?

• cedars
    cedars

Justnowout

What a farce and fraud. Your lack of understanding and human compassion is riveld only by your complete arrogance and stupdity.

Thanks. Your ad hominems perfectly demonstrate how impossible it is for me to say or do anything that will satisfy people on this thread. When I say sorry, I'm told I need to give information. When I give information, this is what I get.

OnTheWayOut

Don't you think someone else's grandmothers and mothers, siblings, spouses, etc. just might be in the same "life-threatening health-related" situations you describe?

Absolutely, and I recognise that bad consequences of outing for me are just the same or worse as they are for anyone else. I was just trying to make the point that the "eye for an eye" Saudi-style form of punishment isn't as rewarding or satisfying as some would have us believe.

Simon

So who were the people saying "No, there is no risk" despite the risks being explained to them?

The person who gave me that reassurance was the same person who set up the facebook group and who was eventually instrumental in my leaving AAWA. I would be happy to spell out his name but I had hoped his identity was obvious.

Cedars

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

I would be perfectly satisfied if you were willing to submit to the same consequences as those you dismissed so causally with: "I need more information" "send me an email".... "Tell me your real name" and my favorite "well now you can be the public face of shunning for AAWA!"

• Angharad
    Angharad
    I thought you left on your own are you sayin' you were banned from JWN

Cedars was never banned from JWN - I read it that AAWA told him not to post anything here

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Richard Kelly?

• Simon
    Simon
    I would be happy to spell out his name but I had hoped his identity was obvious.

I didn't want to assume anything ... also, I can be very slow sometimes!

Given what you have explained I think you were put in a very difficult situation so I sympathise with the heat you have had over all this while also not wanting to dismiss the people who were hurt at the same time.

• wasblind
    wasblind

The reason I asked Cedars, Because when the crisis broke

If I can remember correctly everybody wondered why you stopped you response

and Simon informed us that he did not ban you

If I'm wrong . I will stand correct by you or either Simon

And I do apologize in advance , if I am wrong

• cedars
    cedars

wasblind

I thought you left on your own are you sayin' you were banned from JWN or BBXB ?

I was never banned either from JWN or from AAWA. I left JWN partly because I had been told I shouldn't post here by the other board members and partly because I grew frustrated by the type of anger and ad hominem just now displayed by Justnowout, which makes reasoned discussion and productive problem-solving almost impossible. I returned to JWN two months later because Simon indicated that he was prepared to move on, and because I had left AAWA having come to the conclusion that I could no longer work with the very same person who started the facebook group in the first place. Despite my concerns regarding this person's influence, I still support AAWA and wish them success in the goals I still share with them - that of raising awareness of abusive Watchtower practices.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit