The Outing of Faders, and the Epilogue of Sic Semper Tyrannis

by zed is dead 298 Replies latest members private

• wasblind
    wasblind

I submit as evidence this witness statement:

I knew a man Bojangles and he'd dance for you in worn out shoes
    Silver hair, ragged shirt and baggy pants,_____Simon

LOL, I think that evidence need to be thrown out

The evidence I saw posted this mans pants were so tight his hind parts screamed for Jesus

Jus sayin' Maybe I looked at the wrong pic

• Simon
    Simon
    Maybe I looked at the wrong pic

It depends - did you needed counselling afterwards? If so, it was the right pic ...

Damn, I can't find a Dylan version of the Mr Bojangles song online. An album of cover versions that Columbia records released to try and derail his career when he left them but which actually turned out to be pretty darn good. That and "Big Yellow Taxi" were the best songs.

• laverite
    laverite

Although the entire debacle was truly an epic catastrophe for some (what a horrible ordeal for someone to be outed to their family and DF'd for being force added into a Facebook group)...I wonder if this idea might be helpful.

If anyone is the victim of such an act again in some way, perhaps stating to any who inquire (friends, elders, family, etc...) that you are shocked and horrified that an apostate group would add you to their membership might shift suspicion from the victim to the ghastly Apostates who have victimized a loyal servant of Jehovah God...their wickedness and evilness thereby being confirmed by how they are victimizing loyal witnesses?

I think my first reaction would be to express shock and horror that someone had done this to me. How could *I* have been added to an Apostate Facebook page???? They are out to get Jehovah's people!! And then say something in line with the Watchtower position on the dangers of the internet. Be really horrified and disgusted. Don't be afraid to make some faces, too. Make it Oscar worthy!

I would also add that you should use as much Watchtower jargon as you can possibly fit into any and every point you make. Also, make sure to say JEEEEEEHOVA with great emphasis.

• Terry
    Terry

Jeepers, 10 pages.

I'm an old guy and didn't get much sleep last night. Can somebody sum up the pertinent content of

these ten pages in two sentences or less for me? Thanks.

• *lost*
    *lost*

lol. think it has to do with 'somethings' smelling rather 'badly'.

• wasblind
    wasblind

It depends - did you needed counselling afterwards? If so, it was the right pic ...Simon

Yea I need counselin', been claustraphobic ever scince

Ain't no way the man I saw could " Grab his pants for a better stance "

Not if they painted on

• talesin
    talesin

Original, written and recorded by Jerry Jeff Walker (though my favorite is by Sammy Davis, Jr.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huW1hw59lDc

t

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

So Cedars finally breaks the veil of secrecy about the group he was President of.

He wants the blame to go to Bo Juel Jenson? He was not even one of the top three in the organization, unlike yourself. It is not unlike an astute, unethical politician to do something like that. I guess Bo is your Scooter Libby!

I ask you this, why did you take the word of a bird flipping twit, against Simon and all the others here that pointed out the problem in great detail?

zed

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

the man with apparently all the power at BXBB:

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

And Cedars,

You have now opened Pandora's Box, by lifting the veil of silence about AAWA. You had stated upon your return that you would not comment on it at JWN when you returned. Now you do it for personal reasons. Expect more questions to come flooding in.

Let me ask you this, do you still think SST is lying about your correspondance with him?

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit