My chat with 2 Dubs yesterday about UN membership

by jookbeard 345 Replies latest jw experiences

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

what they thanked the Guardian after their membership was exposed? and why did they persistently lie when they secretly joined at the outset and even blatantly lying about it after? hypocrisy of the highest order, they consistently use this pathetic excuse of "oh we aren't a member anymore or what's important is what we are doing now! sorry but bullshit doesn't wash.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

How is it serving the UN to tell the world of the UN's aims and objectives..........and to state catagorically that the UN would not only

be incapable of reaching those aims and objectives, but that they are diametrically opposed to God and would be destroyed at Armageddon?

Doesn't strike me as anything like "serving the UN" actually.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Hardly an exposure of membership Jookbeard, but their attention was drawn to the fact that criteria for membership had changed.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

they nor most people had little idea about the criteria changing, you lied to the world about your membership exactly how you've lied and pathetically tried to make excuses for almost a century of failed prophecies, Fred Franz and the GB even blamed the R&F about playing to much significance about another failed doctrine 1975.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Which particular "blatant lie" are you referring to jookbeard? As far as I'm aware they've never denided being an NGO, they've never

given their support to the UN or changed their quite public condemnation of the UN either for that matter, so how exactly is that hypocracy or telling porky pies?

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Are we discussing regestration as an NGO to access library facilities or speculations about 1975 Jookbeard ?

As regards 1975, I was there (as a kid) and I well remember many talks that stated quite clearly not to pin hopes on any particular date,

and it was always stated time and time again that NO one, except God knew the time and date of the end......

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

probably from the official sources in New York and branch facilities around the world when inquiries were made regarding the membership, not only has correspondence never been answered I myself contacted the Service Desk of the London branch expressing my concern over reports I'd heard about the the Un membership and the brother categorically denied they had ever joined, if that isn't a lie then I'd love to know his meaning of the word.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

membership as an NGO has never been required just to use the library, that was established many years ago

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Well not being privy to the conversation you had with the fellow, I can't really comment. But DPI registration as an NGO to gain library access IS

somewhat different to having membership of the United Nations organisation and supporting it's stated aims, objectives and purposes..........in my

humble opinion..........

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

also NGO status was not sought purely to gain access to the library, it was to obtain access to other facilities.

Notwithstanding there IS a very important distinction between DPI NGO status and giving support to the UN..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit