My chat with 2 Dubs yesterday about UN membership

by jookbeard 345 Replies latest jw experiences

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

JLFN: I'm sure you're a very smart articulate bloke, but "hubris" LOL My hubris is showing :) C'mon, just say "Overbearing pride or presumption" or "arrogance" next time. You don't have to desperately thumb through your thesaurus to impress us matey :) -----

I don't need to go to a thesaurus to look up the word "hubris". I know what it means. I think it's much easier to say hubris than opt for your long-winded choice of "Overbearing pride or presumption". My posts on this forum are the way I speak and write in everyday life. I don't sit with a dictionary next to me trying to pretend to be something I'm not. Perhaps that is what bothers you. And, I could really care less about "impressing" you.
  • justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

..........And I think you're a pretentious Knob end Shirley with no sense of humour or wit :)

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

.......all the "qualities" of a good little dub elder :)

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

bet you used to love trying to "impress" the little pious-sneer sisters with your well thumbed thesaurus, you're a twat

with no sense of humour what so ever.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

and now you come to mention idiocy Shirley, which one of us spent DECADES as a dumb J Dub, thee or me?

Think it was you wasn't it mate? :)

Stupid is as stupid does, and you were well done.......for decades. At least even as a kid I never fell for their

bollocks.........you did though. :) (Duh)

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

JLFN: you're a twat with no sense of humour what so ever.

---

Well, I just tuned you up and am laughing my ass off right now.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Exhibit A:

" Personally I reconcille it quite easily recovering. For me, in my personal opinion, regestration as a non governmental organisation,

which the JW's are, whether they were regestered or not, in order to obtain access to UN facilities in no way constitutes "idolatrous worship"

of the wild beast or U.N.

But since it's just turned 3am here in London, I'm away to my bed for now, good night, pleasent dreams. "

Exhibit B:

" Jookbeard, of course it's not just about me, you or anyone else.

It's about killing the washtowel as quickly as possible.

You don't have to preach to the "converted" :)

No sour grapes now, it was only a bit of a well meaning giggle, I'm as commited to stamping them into teh grounds as you

mate. "

Two completely different writing styles.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Oh..................HO !

So you DO have half a sense of humour after all, there's hope for you yet mate, hope for you yet ! :)

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Thanks Data dog, style is a gift of mine, doubly so. :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So one big joke. Can't say I haven't seen that before on this board.

Aint nothing new under the sun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit