My chat with 2 Dubs yesterday about UN membership

by jookbeard 345 Replies latest jw experiences

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

JLFN, its not just about you and your stupid games, there are many excellent posters here on this thread and all through JWN, and the counterarguments set forth here are actually laid out very well to lure the anonymous well meaning Dub having doubts who lurk here, take a look and make their minds up and seeing how the Interweb is slowly destroying them and how they hemorrhage members its another tool that makes them make that next step, its a subject been published probably hundreds of times, and each and every thread on it simple highlights more and more and much of a dirty mess the WTS have got themselves in. I doubt their membership was as simplistic as you make out in regards to a lowly member being a janitor or window cleaner applying for membership, they would have had a clear agenda for membership, such its their mind boggling hypocrisy and double standards, they have some highly intelligent people placed logistically within the walls of Crookykn, and its well known that these anonymous legal entities clearly run the show, forget about the paedophile enablers of the GB.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Jookbeard, of course it's not just about me, you or anyone else.

It's about killing the washtowel as quickly as possible.

You don't have to preach to the "converted" :)

No sour grapes now, it was only a bit of a well meaning giggle, I'm as commited to stamping them into teh grounds as you

mate.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

so what were you previous incarnations here and on other forums,? I see you joined here in 2013, but you are not exactly a novice!

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

No mate, just me, myself and I, as I said before, no previous incarnations.

Not a "novice"? How do you mean fella?

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

" I doubt their membership was as simplistic as you make out in regards to a lowly member being a janitor or window cleaner applying for membership"

Oh I agree mate, just my way of showing contempt for them. They're all window washers to me

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    I've enjoyed myself immensely so far .
    You lot are just SO easy to wind up :)
    Ever heard the phrase "Playing devil's advocate"?

'Childish' is how I describe it.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Yeah, it was a bit :)

But it did show up their argumentation for the total bollocks it actually is.

But sure, point taken. Full support from now on, it is after all, a serious business and the sooner

we can make them fall hard, the better !

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    the sooner we can make them fall hard, the better !

Copy that.

Firstly, I think the best way is to educate the non JWs not to join and enlighten them to the vile nature of the cult and it's inhuman rules.

Secondly, to educate the JWs...............but this is way more tricky as the 'mind cleansing(TM)' has their brains wired like a multiple lazer trap! No amount of evidence will make them change if they prefer the delusion or are afraid to leave it.

It reminds me of how the quran says claer water and salt water don't mix. They do mix. We all know they do mix................but...........even if we were to mix them in front of a muslim fundy and give indisputable evidence the fundy would still hold to the 'not mix' crap.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Agree with you on that Punk.

Even as a kid I remember looking around and wondering just how they could swallow the bull, lap it up and ask for more.

Trouble is the brainwashing is very subtle, goes deep and leaves a long lasting effect with many of them.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

JLFN: I think the penny dropped with one or two of you.............maybe. Anddontcallmeshirley............. You actually REALLY thought I was defending their position on the UN? Really? ----- No, JLFN, I think you are an idiot. And, for the record, I don't particularly care whether or not you are a WT apologist or just some moron with lots of time on your hands. I posted what I did in rebuttal to your tripe for the benefit of new members or lurkers who may come across this thread and get suckered into your stupidity. You give yourself too much credit. You're not as clever as you think you are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit