My chat with 2 Dubs yesterday about UN membership

by jookbeard 345 Replies latest jw experiences

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Nope, nothing new under the sun MrsJones.................except a new day :)

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"And I could really care less about impressing you". That means ADCMS that you do care some about impressing JLFN.

Personally, I couldn't care less about impressing anybody, but I do care about the impression given to Newbies about the nature of this place, and the kind of people who inhabit it.

JLFN has sucked you in,"Shirley", as JW Apologist trolls often do, to going down to the level of swapping personal insults on here, rise above such childish tactics my friend, your posts show you are really a more dignified person tham JFLN, no need to go down in the shite with a troll.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Oh, Shirley and I are just exchanging banter phizzy, the first insults weren't fired by me in this thread, I only returned fire. :)

you need to lighten up and let your sense of humour blink into the daylight mate. :)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Oooooh, Jehovah in heaven. We come to you in Jesus name as a congregation of your people.

We beseech you oh heavenly father to please let this thread die!

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

What kind of whistle and flute.................?

Why, polyester, about 15 years out of date...........with flares for extra brownie points of course :)

Oh, but NEVER 2nd hand.............it might be demonised ! :)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's not nice to call people names like the " T " word... You can exchange banter without using those types of words.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Well he DID call me a j'dub...............that's far worse ! :)

But sure, you do have a very good point Datadog, he can't be a total tw*t with a sense of humour. :)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

JLFN,

So you were raised in the truth, but never baptized? Here's what " Christ's Brothers ", the " Ezekiel Class ", the most spiritually minded collective of men in all of human history think about you. Remember the CO gets his " spiritual food " from the top. What he says is their view...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/252004/1/COs-comments-about-loved-ones-vs-JW-ORG

Peace,

DD

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Yeah, sounds about right Data, I'd best repent :)

Is it worse for you baptised types who left and returned to your own vomit? :)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I haven't left anything yet. I simply believe that the ORG has real issues that must be dealt with. If they don't clean up their mess, Christ will. I love everyone in my congregation, there are some great people there. The problem is that they equate the WTBTS, which is a legal instrument/corporation, with GOD. It's like equating Moses or the Temple with GOD. Even though Moses was truly appointed as a spokesman, you would never follow him if went off the deep end. You would not worship the Temple either, which was destroyed as you know.

The friends have been duped into idolizing the GB. Just ask your family who are in the truth if they are aware of the past teaching on organ transplants. It has no scriptural backing and was just an idea of men, yet if you ignored it you would be DF'd. Also many died following that idea. Ask your parent what they would have done if you needed a transplant, and lived during the ban. Would they have looked to God's word exclusively and made a decision? Or would they have said, " I must follow the Organization."

You may be suprised at the answer you receive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit