My chat with 2 Dubs yesterday about UN membership

by jookbeard 345 Replies latest jw experiences

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Well Data, if there's truth in your religions "truth" the only truth I can see is down to a person's true heart

condition, and if there's a God, only he can see that and judge accordingly.

A LOT of truly lovely decent types in the K.H I was forced to attend, but the smarmy smug gits...in positions

of authority were enough to revolt me and turn me away for ever.

I wish you every "success" and nothing but good will from my end.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

jlfn,

I am glad you got your jollies pulling everyone chain, and totally derailing this thread from staying on topic. You are a ring muscle that is prolapsed.

zed

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Well, you know what they say dead Zed for zero, takes one to know one mate :)

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

And judging by your retorts, I would guess you to have an I.Q. approximately 3 points above broccoli.

zed

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

ZiD summed up JLFN, in probably the best way possible, no ones been impressed with you, run along now and start your own thread, and you wouldn't even lace ADCMS's boot laces, bye! your an attention seeking idiot.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Sour grapes jookbeard, run along back to Wimbledon congo little ex-dub, you fell for duba crap too, then fell for mine.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

JLfN, Wimbledon cong wouldn't have me back and you think I'd be worried, they have far better things to do like opening their arms to a convicted child rapist, Micheal Porter serves there ( google that monster) you think I'm worried about you mentioning my bio? jackass, amazing how the WT apologists change their tune every 5 mins!

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

Why on Earth should you be worried in the slightest if anyone mentions your bio? You're the one who posted it for the world to see.

You're just full of sour grapes jookbeard, just what I'd expect from an ex j'dub.

You were a freak as a lttle j'dub, preaching your bullsh*t before you left and it doesn't look like leaving your TROOF has

changed you much either.

Holy joes the lot of you.

• justlookingfornow
    justlookingfornow

In your case mate, once a little J'dub ALWAYS a J'dub.

You witlesses are half wit window washers.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

you seem to like that label of window washers/ janitors? maybe you have some fond memories of being befriended by one, typical JW apologist with the petty attacks,so you know me then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit