The Truth of the Matter Is.......

by Este 166 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tootired2care
  • Wholly
    Wholly

Most people I know think it's close.

• Este
    Este

And what will you say when 2017 arrives and no "end" of the world, system or what ever you believe? Will there be another misquote from an old book? What about all the others before you who prophesied the "end"? What makes your prophecy different? And correct?

I have posted many before that have come to pass. I have seen many prophecies being fulfilled......Look at the horrible things that have been happening upon the earth in fulfillment of prophecy......take time to understand the meaning of the scriptures.

E.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Wholly - Lol, most people who have EVER lived thought it was CLOSE

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Op you really need to check the news. These brave men prevented the whole damn thing, we're safe now!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Este - Can you be more

• Este
    Este

Lol, most people who have EVER lived thought it was CLOSE

True.........."and He will prepare the way for the kings from the rising of the sun"......what is the meaning? What is happening today that might fulfill this scripture? Eastern countries raising their arms perhaps?

E.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Thank DOG tootired... We can all sleep well thanks to these brave men...

• Este
    Este

http://jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/207595/1/One-Hour-With-The-Beast-17-days

Dazed I have posted many things upon this forum which foretold the future but do not have time to look them all up...check out this one as a small example.......

E.

17 Days Later:

Concerns raised about NATO capabilities as U.S. pulls back from Libya

From Barbara Starr, CNN Pentagon CorrespondentApril 4, 2011 2:00 p.m. EDT
    Estephan

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

We can all sleep well thanks to these brave men...

I know we owe them a great debt of gratitude. I think it might be time to break out the hammer, are you thinking what i'm thinking?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit