I was *not* outed and compromised by JWN!!

by blindnomore 223 Replies latest members private

• still thinking
    still thinking

One thing I need to get clear with you Simon , I am keeping all this AWAA related threads is to support why I started this thread in the first place and I am interested in matching the ip addresses of certain complainers to those who hacked my email address and those of AWAA....blindnomore

Can I ask AGAIN...are you attempting to get peoples IP addresses from this forum? AND are you accusing people here of hacking into email addresses of AWAA members?

How do you intend to collect peoples IP addresses to compare them?

I would like this clarified. Because, I don't think this is acceptable.

I'm sorry for what has happened to you in the past...but that does not excuse THIS behaviour from YOU.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, that is unacceptable.

What I don't understand is that you're suddenly a networking expert but a minute ago you are letting the same person hack your email address ... twice! That doesn't add up.

Also, you are implying that people on JWN have hacked AAWA? These unfounded allegations are getting a little bit tiresome and annoying and are frankly just warrantless accusations. Is this crap coming from the AAWA pulling your strings?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Why is everything from AAWA, or their supporters, so opaque?

They say sh*t, then deny it. Whats the bet we will be told that WE didn't understand what she was trying to say here?

Who are these 'certain complainers' she is refering to anyway?

If we oppose the AAWA, does that automatically make us internet hacking suspects? I find that quite funny since half the time I forget my own passwords and get locked out of my own things...LOL

• Simon
    Simon

If you are not on their side, you're against them.

Hmmn, where have I heard that before?

If they are behind this then they are manipulating a victim for their own retaliation purposes. Kind of low.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

blindnomore's email was hacked in December 2012 when she gave it out to Atlantis.

AWAA was launched in April 2013.

She is presently trying to find out IP addresses of "certain people" here complaining about AWAA, which did not even exist 4 months ago when her e-mail was hacked.

So anyone who disagrees with AWAA's miserable handling of problems created for themselves and innocent others, is now a target for retaliation?

• brinjen
    brinjen

Think it's worth mentioning here many email accounts get hacked by spammers. It's a common strategy and sites are often targeted by 'email harvesters' for that reason (forum admins have hit back in their own way to combat this). They assume the account will be on many safe senders lists and a way of getting their spam messages through junk mail filters. They will usually target any site that has any number of members and they don't care what the site is for either.

One of my email accounts was hacked this way a few years back. I've been more viligant since then with using stronger passwords and it hasn't happened since.

Think it's also worth mentioning that Gmail actually strip the emails of the user's I.P. address... there can always be a way around it but since anonymity has been a common point of discussion lately I think that also might be worth mentioning for those concerned about theirs.

• Simon
    Simon

Allegedly hacked (OP)

And one wonders how someone who allows themselves to be 'hacked' twice is able enough to identify the IP addresses. Sorry, but this whole story doesn't add up to me.

• still thinking
    still thinking

If they are behind this then they are manipulating a victim for their own retaliation purposes. Kind of low...Simon

I doubt we'll ever know. They will deny it...she will deny this is what she meant. Others will tell us we didn't read her posts properly. (although personally I think some of the people accusing others of not reading properly have missed quite a bit themselves. There are other things I could point out, but It is just tiresome).

And in the meantime...this thread, that WAS labelled "I was outed and compomised by JWN was nothing more than an attempt to sully JWN, just as Cedars did with his comparison of the supposed JWN security breach he saved you from and kept quiet about. Attempting to make themselves look better by making others look bad. Then deny.

She was trying to say we can't blame AAWA for outing people, just as we can't blame JWN for outing people. The problem with that comparison was not our lack of reading ability, not that we misunderstood her writing, not that not that we didn't read. (as we have been accused of if we didn't agree with her). The problem was her comparison. It's bulls**t.

AAWA WAS responsible for the outing of innocent people. JWN was not. Trying to compare the two situations is just slinging mud at JWN that landed fair and square in AAWA's face.

I'd love to let this all drop. But until AAWA and their supporters stop slinging this mud around. They will not stop getting responses to it.

• still thinking
    still thinking

So anyone who disagrees with AWAA's miserable handling of problems created for themselves and innocent others, is now a target for retaliation?...betterdaze

Well, according to blindnomore....there is a connection between 'certain complainers' of AAWA and her email being hacked. Not ONLY that, but emails of those members who belong to AAWA were hacked by 'certain complainers' here.

She is saying that JWN IS somehow responsible for this hacking...and she wants peoples IP addresses.

All the bulls**t, she's not accusing JWN...we didn't read her posts properly is just that....bulls**t. She is throwing out accusations that people here have compromised her. And these people are the 'certain complainers' she has referred to.

Simon appears to be a 'complainer' is she accusing him? I don't know. Who exactly is she accusing?

Is she asking Simon to give her IP addresses? And if he doesn't, will she accuse him of hiding information? Will he then be considered a 'certain complainer' and a hacker?

I know some people will read this and wonder WTF am I on about.

But seriously....WTF is Blindnomore on about?

• Simon
    Simon

There is no way I will be giving IP addresses out, whatever the 'motivation' they come up with.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit