I was *not* outed and compromised by JWN!!

by blindnomore 223 Replies latest members private

• besty
    besty

Thread title - I was outed and compromised by JWN!! (7 words)

OP content - It was my own fault (870 words)

I wish people would choose their words more carefully.

Still a no-show from blindnomore...

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Sorry brinjen, i meant blindnomore.. Need more sleep and a new brain :)

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    Thread title - I was outed and compromised by JWN!! (7 words)
    OP content - It was my own fault (870 words)
    I wish people would choose their words more carefully.
    Still a no-show from blindnomore...

Ummmm, read page 4 Besty, and you will find that Blindnomore DID come back here, and she fully explained in great detail what She meant by her words. In fact, much of this thread has been about reading comprehension and "Not jumping to conclusions"... (44 words)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

English isn't BNM's first language and she did explain herself and Terry did an awesome job of summarizing what BNM'S was trying to say.

• besty
    besty

...page 4.... - explained in detail?

anything wrong with an accurate title?

• Simon
    Simon

I updated the title slightly to avoid possible confusion

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

thread kill.

I have some titles that may need editing.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Simon,

Why did you not respond to my PM? Iam curious.

Scott77

• Scott77
    Scott77

The FBI and Secret Service began investigating the incident and on September 20, it was revealed that they were questioning David Kernell, a 20-year-old economics student at the University of Tennessee and the son of Democratic Tennessee State Representative Mike Kernell from Memphis. [ 19 ] [ 20 ] [ 21 ] [ 22 ] The handle used by the hacker when making his post at 4chan pointed to him, although this evidence was inconclusive because of the frequent pranks pulled at that board. [ 23 ] The hacker's proxy service provided its logs, which pointed to Kernell's residence. [ 20 ] [ 23 ]

FBI agents served a federal search warrant at David Kernell's apartment in Knoxville. [ 24 ] Agents spent two hours taking pictures of everything inside his apartment. [ 24 ] Kernell's three roommates were also subpoenaed and expected to testify the following week in Chattanooga. [ 25 ] The obstruction of justice charge stems from an allegation by the FBI that Kernell attempted to erase evidence of the crime from his hard drive. [ 26 ] Kernell's father told Wired that he was aware that his son was a suspect, but he did not ask him anything about it over concerns that he may have to testify in court. [ 27 ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin_email_hack

blindnomore,

I thought you could benefit from reading the above link. FBI might be able to track that evil guy the alleged "the Watchtower hacker" who hacked your email account and stole everythings including legal documents. That hacker may be convicted of unauthorized access to a protected computer and if applicable, destroying records to impede a federal or state investigation or perhas something along that line.

Scott77

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Scott

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit