Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    scientismists foolhardily assume they have got final answers to questions - sbf

Leaving aside the fact you have invented a nonsensical word - rational people do not assume they have the final answer at all. They just demand more than anecdotes before they accpet extraordinary claims.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I suffered sleep paralysis, which in my superstitious JW mindset I intrepreted as a demon attack.

• trujw
    trujw

At the door as I handed the householder a magazine I passed out and fell in her bushes off the porch then threw up. Since I was the one who did it the witnesses reasoned I had heat stroke mmmmm maybe the lady prayed for me to go away and god helped her lol. I am sure if it was the other way around we would have seen a bonafide demon attack.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

I have a good friend who was plagued for about three years by a spirit that appeared in his room. He usually would be awakened by a horrible feeling like he was being watched. When he looked up, he would see a man in form. He sometimes appeared wearing a hat and other times he held it in his hands. He never uttered a word but would stand there and stare, sometimes smiling. It wasn't a warm smile.

His room mate saw the spirit once and from then on slept with the light on the rest of the night and then found another room mate. After about three years, the spirit just stopped appearing. Max says he afterwards felt watched at times, but even that stopped.

There are evil spirits that are unembodied, which is what Satan and his angels are. There are others that are disembodied spirits, people who lived on the earth but either fear damnation if they move on or who just don't want to move on. These spirits are not able to take a person's life, though they can make people miserable. They also, through the power of suggestion, try to entice people to murder.

The spirit that appeared to my friend didn't seem to be tied to a place, like disembodied spirits are, but followed him from place to place. This spirit didn't appear often, but it happened enough that it troubled him. He didn't tell me until I had known him for some time. I'd stake my life on his word.

• trujw
    trujw

I myself use to sleep with the light on as a child. I still wonder why demons didnt like 40 watt light bulbs.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I don't believe in demons but I still keep lights on just in case. The WT has never described what a demon looks like so how would I know Should you be friendly and offer milk and cookies if it will be nice What skills do I have to negotiate with a demon Why would any spook be interested in my humble drum lif

A long time ago, before Altamont, I worshipped Mick Jagger as he threw out rose petals and sang Sympathy for the Devil. I expected a visit then but no demons showed up. Wordly people laugh the hardest at demons? e

• trujw
    trujw

Band on the run milk and cookies? Was your demon fat in a red jump suite?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Never experienced it myself, but knew a Jehovah's Witness who said that while in the world he would sometimes hypnotise people and speak to spirit beings through the person, who sometimes would violently threaten him. The person he had hypnotised could only endure this for a few minutes and would be physically exhausted once snapped out of it. He said that the music of Judas Priest was a direct link to his ability to do this.

Also knew a pioneer sister who said she grew up all her life experienced moving furniture and objects, inexplicably slamming doors, and other poltergiest phenomena most of her childhood, and it ONLY stopped about two weeks before she got baptized as a JW. Her father was an antique dealer who kept a lot of antique art in the house.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

'Leaving aside the fact you have invented a nonsensical word - rational people do not assume they have the final answer at all. They just demand more than anecdotes before they accpet extraordinary claims. ' LOL own goal.

• neverscreamagain
    neverscreamagain

Good grief- now we are getting into the demonized yard/garage sale stuff. My experience has been that it is the same people that repeatedly week after week keep having problems from stuff they picked up second hand, or things that were given to them that they later learned came from an unknown or questionable source.

How is it possible that they could go to a sale with hundreds of items there and come home with the one that had some sort of demon attachment with it? And do it time and time again?

It seems to me that if you had that unusal talent, you would just stop buying stuff at yard or garage sales or flea markets. Problem solved!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit