Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

A footprint

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    A footprint

I really don't see how a photo of a footprint is evidence of anything in particular. Except that someone has at least one foot (though this can be faked as done with various 'big-foot' hoaxes) and a surface was suitable for leaving an impression.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Seriously Ucantnome...you are making me LOL

A footprint!....LMFAO!

• still thinking
    still thinking

My wife took classes at UCI from professsor Carlos Castenada and they would practice out of body experiences.

Did anyone see them leave their bodies? Did they come and say hello to you then go back to their bodies?

How can anyone tell they ARE out of their bodies?

A few years ago I was involved in a 'spiritual group' the woman who ran it was a spirit medium. We would travel in our minds to 'other places' often it would feel like we were somewhere else.

Then one day, this woman did something that really creeped me out. She said she was going to let a spirit inside her to talk to us directly. Weirdest sh*t ever. And the worst thing....the reason I never went back. This spirit apparently had the same type of vocabulary as the spirit medium. It was very distinctly....her. Making sh*t up. There was NOTHING different about this spirit. It was like her twin. It had nothing useful to share other than how well we were doing...lol

I had been going to this group for months...and it wasn't up until then that I realized it was crap. Some of the people in this group had been going for years. It was a small group and I was apparently very lucky to have been included in it.

I know some of you think that we are closed minded, thats why we say what we say...but what you don't really understand is that some of us have explored these things in depth. We are far from closed minded.

• cofty
    cofty
    My wife took classes at UCI from professsor Carlos Castenada and they would practice out of body experiences.

The explanation for out-of-body experiences is one for neuroscience not pseudoscience.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

What the hell is that ring of purple dots? That green dot must be a demon.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'll just say the mind is a powerful thing.

• designs
    designs

still, cofty- Its all in your mind lol, no one had real body spirit seperation or anything like it. The mind can fabricate real sensations and images. Castenada was a self-proclaimed Shaman and used peyote and LSD in his class work with the students and in his private sessions. He was a fraud, but to students in their late teens and early twenties looking for alternate realities and the meaning of life it all seemed very seductive.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Well the LSD would have been very convincing...it's very other worldly stuff...lol

A fraud huh....what a surprise...

I've never heard of him...I'm off to google...

• designs
    designs

still- Carlos is an interesting character. Under the influence of halucinogenes they could see themselves from 'above' looking back on their bodies laying prone. Trippy stuff!!

One of my favorite things to do as a kid was imagine being in a Ferris wheel and creating in my mind the sensation of going over backwards, felt totally real.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit