Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I see what you did there, the demons are the advanced aliens and we are the primatives who dont understand.

Strange they have nothing better to do with their time than mess with humans heads and move furniture around eh?

• still thinking
    still thinking

Keep up Witness My Fury...I have established that the green dot IS in FACT a demon. I have evidence. We have ALL seen it.

So now...everyone else has to prove their demon is real...

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Are you talking to me WMF. What did I do there? I meant every word literally!???

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yes...demons are natural...just like electricity. We just don't know how to explain them yet. So we call them demons. Is that because of the bible? I mean, it is a very scientifically advanced book...

I wonder what the bible would have made of electricity? Would it have been some strange demonic entity? Thor wouldn't have had a problem with it.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Yes you posted after mine. Oh i thought you were being sarcastic...? i.e the demons exist and are "natural" things and we dont yet understand them.

No?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I've no idea what you're talking about , Still. I wasn't talking about demons, what are you talking about?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Still, thankyou for showing me the error of my ways, i can testify to the existence of the green dot demon. (see page 12 for details)

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I'm not being sarcastic WMF, I was agreeing with you.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

OK thanks xanthippe, I was a bit trigger happy LOL

• still thinking
    still thinking

Are you telling me Demons aren't natural...I'm getting confused now...lol

*I still think Thor was more advanced than the bible god when it came to electricity*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit