Who has experienced a REAL demonic incident?

by Monsieur 418 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still thinking
    still thinking

oooh...one more I just noticed myself...if you stare at just one of the pink dots for long enough...you will see a circle of green dots elsewhere on the screen when you look away. Now I'm sure those dots aren't REALLY there.....or maybe....they are...

Our minds and our eyes can play tricks on us...tiredness, stress, fatigue, all sorts of things can affect what we see, or how we see it. It isn't just about mental illness.

But if you convince yourself it is demons without being open to the idea that there may be another explantion...well...you will believe what you want to believe and no evidence would convince you otherwise.

If you are open to the fact that not everything we see is what it appears to be...you will be open to hearing what else it could have been that caused your particular experience.

THAT is discussion. That is exploring events. Just having a thread where everyone agrees with each other is well...plain boring.

If thats what you REALLY want. Start a thread asking for only people who agree with what you say, to post. And I'm sure most people will leave you to wallow in your preconceived ideas and beliefs.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    For example I didn't see the pink dots disappear, they stayed and I started to see a green circle of dots as well ...

Yep. I can also make the pink dots 'disappear'. And I can make the 'green' dot go around the pink path.

There are also errors in the graphic when the dot moves to 3, 10 and 12 o'clock.

• still thinking
    still thinking

I understand that one of my daughters lecturers at University was also an exorcist I dont think he was considered mentally ill

You obviously haven't watched the movie "A Beautiful Mind" LOL....just teasing...

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Jethro so what evidence do you want. A dead ghost?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Who is Jethro?

What evidence do you have?

• still thinking
    still thinking

There are also errors in the graphic at 3, 10 and 12 o'clock.

There is damnitt!

I just showed my partner this and he ALWAYS sees more than I do. He was pointing out all sorts of things that I couldn't see. He's also one of those people who is VERY observant. And I am like Mrs Magoo...LOL

• still thinking
    still thinking

ROFL!

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i'm sorry i've never been good with names

what evidence do you want? How about a signed photo

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    How about a signed photo

A signed photo of what? What difference would a signature make? Unless the ghost signed it. Which would require proof.

• designs
    designs

My wife took classes at UCI from professsor Carlos Castenada and they would practice out of body experiences.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit