I have just been disinvited to my brother's wedding - Thanks AAWA!

by Sic Semper Tyrannis 423 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sinis
    sinis

Who really cares? Seriously? I wouldn't change a damn thing, nor would I explain myself to anyone! Why are faders such pussys?!?!? So your bother "uninvited you to his wedding", seriously? Show up anyways! It's not like they are going to kick you out and make a scene! Show up right before it starts. Now you may not get to go to the reception, but then again, he may not think twice and be happy just to see his brother, his family. I doubt he will keep you from attending, he will be in a different frame of mind, and happy, and want to share the occassion.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

an absolute disaster, those idiots must be pissing themselves

not as easy as that Sinis, I was on the verge of being forcibly prevented from attending my sisters wedding and my fathers funeral

• jgnat
    jgnat

people had "Liked" the "FB Fan Page" when they did not press the "Like" button - Mindblown

I am certain facebook doesn't allow for this. The problem is bad enough without muddying the waters. The problem is with the AAWA secret group and the adding of a thousand members early on.

My JW hubby has a habit of visiting my open pages. Good thing I don't have anything to hide. Annoying is that he will "like" things like I don't. He "liked" AirWick, which then showed up on my facebook page every time I opened it. It was a bear to unlike again.

• sinis
    sinis

Jookbeard, details? Interesting...

• Angharad
    Angharad

Why are faders such pussys?!?!?

Are you serious??? Who are you to decide when is the right time for someone to come out as a fader. Wanting to preserve family relationships and ties and limit the stress and hurt that often comes with leaving does not make anyone a "pussy" and to suggest otherwise is just incredibly arrogant and insulting

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Sinis

the details are still fresh in the memory and not events I'd like to re-live, dont underestimate how low they can fall to

• sinis
    sinis

Really? Why torture yourself for god knows how long? I faded (left), immediately after realizing it was all horse shit - once the light came on, I was gone. Yes I lost family, and almost my marriage, but you know what? There loss, not mine. Eventually THEY came around. Life rolls on, regardless if family is present or not. You know, there are some things worse than dying, and that is doing something that eats away at you day after day, after day. Some things are worse than death and that is one of them. In the long run, cutting through all the bullshit, you are still left with TWO OPTIONS - LEAVE or STAY. It's a choice...

• sinis
    sinis

Okay, we can leave it at that... thanks though...

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Angharad

I just started another thread about some who have jumped through hoops to get reinstated just so they could see the families again free from shunning. Families are important and threats of losing your family upon being disfellowshipped is the emotional blackmail the WT uses to control the R&F. If people are choosing to fade in order to keep their family and social circle in tact it is highly understandable.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Sinis

not many escape as easily as you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit