I have just been disinvited to my brother's wedding - Thanks AAWA!

by Sic Semper Tyrannis 423 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

"If this individual Sic Semper Tyrannis has genuine problems, then please let us investigate them without trying to use this poor man's suffering as currency in what is clearly, for you, a very personal crusade."

And what amatuer efforts, (if any), are you going to use for discovery of fact?

Looks like the experts are recommending themselves again. What a bunch of insensative twits. It's not enough that some of us are really over a barrel with getting our apostate reviews becoming reveiled, we have to then submit our claim to a cartoon character who refuses to put himself in the same potentially personally damaging scenario that he expects of others

Perhaps the GB might be better suited place for such a toxic individual.

And before you scream that I'm also hiding behind an Avatar. Put this in your pipe and smoke it.

Adam Medina, and my cards are at The Fairfax congregation in Los Angeles.

• Simon
    Simon
    but why not just delete and remake the facebook group?

That's what we've all been wondering. It seems they really really liked getting the number of people added and even though they know the membership isn't legit, they'd rather keep them than do the right thing. All for the numbers is it?

The fundamental issue would still remain though. Facebook is unsuitable for this and invites need to come with a warning of the consequence of joining. Doing otherwise is reckless and puts people at risk.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Cedars you aren't well known for taking advice or listening but this would still even at this late point be the time to start...

How you (Cedars as an individual posting right here right now + the board of AAWA later on) respond to / resolve this problem will characterise you as an individual and more importantly as AAWA going forward. So please think this thru before reacting.

It takes a long time to build reputation and just a very short time to lose it. Resist the urge to act defensively and avoid short term thinking.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Rather than seeing the pissing match continue, I'd like to see a serious answer to bohm's question.

It's only a FB group, for crying out loud. It's not like anyone wants to see the volunteer list shredded.

• cedars
    cedars

Simon

Yes, this hit's a fucking nerve.

...this use of profanity demonstrates precisely the reason why I cannot engage with you or anyone else on this forum. You are breaking your own forum rules when it comes to the passion with which you are pursuing AAWA - even allowing people to say we are breaking the law when there is no evidence of this.

Only you know the real reasons why you are going for our throats with such enthusiasm, but I personally doubt this is merely a crusade against those who "out" people, accidentally or otherwise. You were slamming us over privacy even before you found out that our official group has ALWAYS been secret, and even now on this very thread you continue to question this fact even though it has been stressed repeatedly that the official AAWA group was always secret.

In short, this is not a level playing field, so you can't expect us to "play" on it.

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

One final post - my final post on JWN.

If Sic Temper Tyrannis could please email me, I would appreciate it.

Cedars

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh I see Ceder's, so your screw up is our fault.

Apparently you can take the individual out of the WTB&TS, but you can't always take the WTB&TS out of every individual.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Cedars handled that like a real PRO.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

This whole thing is so sad. It just adds to the pain the Watchtower cult has caused .

Face palm , shaking head .

Simon unlike others you have a long track record of providing a place that helps people in a very real way deal

with the intense pain caused by this cult . This site has saved lives . AAWA should be showing you proper respect .

• bohm
    bohm

it has been stressed repeatedly that the official AAWA group was always secret.

but in that case "secret" must mean "get Sic Temper Tyrannis disinvited to wedding". So thats only saying there is still a problem that either cant or wont get addressed right?

just trying to understand the situation..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit