I have just been disinvited to my brother's wedding - Thanks AAWA!

by Sic Semper Tyrannis 423 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

venetian - AAWA is turning on the wrong person and they have an antecendent in this in the way the Watchtower society handles whistle blowers

• venetian
    venetian

Soft+gentle

You may be right here but i dont condone fizzy's continuous stirring. Besty has openly used his real name on here and on freeminds so it s ridiculous to lambast julia for using it on facebook. As for julia's post about besty, well it was a bit OTT for my liking but besty needs to take that up with her, not any of us.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Ah - I just realized, the Richard Kelly that immediately "Liked" the image of Betsy's private information being posted is the same Richard Kelly that filed the incorporation paperwork with Arizona.

In that a member of the AAWA's board of directors "Likes" exposing someone's private information and considers it an "appropriate professional response" to this situation, I think I'm going to visit the AAWA homepage and use my Web of Trust plugin to vote down their "Trustworthiness" and "Privacy" ratings. I can't in good consious suggest anybody should feel safe with their private information in AAWA's hands.

- Lime

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

This thread has given every visiting JW and half-hearted lurkers a straight ticket back to the KH.

pc

• venetian
    venetian

Pc

I agree! Very sad

• still thinking
    still thinking

AAWA needs to grow up and stop providing the WTS with evidence that some 'apostates' are nothing but assh**les.

I supported this group to begin with. I wanted them to succeed and to give them a chance.

They have had ample opportunity to try to correct the damage they have caused (and are continuing to cause) to innocent people because of their arrogance and self importance.

Something as simple as an apology and removal of the offending fb page could have solved ALL this. But no, they have proven themselves to be no better than the organisation they condemn. Justifying their conduct instead of listening and acting on peoples concerns.

Shame on you AAWA. I hope your group does the exjw community a favour and disbands. Then maybe, people who actually want to help others exiting this cult, WITHOUT damaging peoples lives on the way, can get back to succeeding where you have already failed miserably.

Hopefully in a week or two AAWA with be nothing more than a distant, distasteful, memory.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This thread is not the problem. How AAWA behaved is the problem. If they did not disregard the well being of others there'd be no thread.

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Slimboyfat,

More like a dog chasing its tail? Great reasoning!!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

venetian

there is bigger issue here. For arguments sake if Besty, who is disfellowshipped, comes into need would AAWA now refuse to support him? and if so should people be supporting AAWA with their donations?

• venetian
    venetian

Soft+gentle

Thats not for us to say. Besty is quite able to speak and defend himself in this mmatter. Im sure he will speak to julia in due course, meanwhile, to hypothesize on a worst case scenario in besty's personal situation is unnecessary and none of JWN's business. Just my opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit