I have just been disinvited to my brother's wedding - Thanks AAWA!

by Sic Semper Tyrannis 423 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

Yeah, so she really shouldn't have posted it in full, unedited on a public Facebook page, Tylin Brando.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

I agree Fizzy, and it shouldnt be done here either.

• venetian
    venetian

Okage

Simon is a potty mouth. he expect people to hold to the rules but then happily breaks them when he wants to. I call that arrogant hypocricy.

• fizzywiglet
    fizzywiglet

Good thing I didn't post it in full or unedited, then. But I have zero problem exposing AAWA board members and official coordinators who have already put themselves out there as public figures for the tripe and information control they are disseminating on a public Facebook group.

• venetian
    venetian

Oh for gods sake people, you want a spoon to stir with?

• okage
    okage

@fizzywiglet: I've been saying for months that it seems like some people never really leave the Watchtower and I've been getting guff for it. Now that President Cedars of the Watchtower, um, Anti Watchtower, thing, is trying to silence abuse going on in his own organization (Watchtower Jr.), the JWN membership can see I wasn't just whistling Dixie.

In the span of a couple weeks, the AAWA has shown that it can't help people because it's run by people who aspire to be like a group known for victimizing people.

I stand by my idea that if the AAWA wants to survive, Fake Man Cedars needs to fall on his sword (metaphorically) and let someone else take over in the effort to show they aren't all a bunch of back-patting, self-congratulatory, one track glory hounds.

Under Cedars, they hurt a half dozen faders for every one that they help. Those odds are literally worse than going to an Elder with an issue.

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

wow - Besty's post has rankled the founder of AAWA although they themselves made the group open for a time and although victims of a few members of AAWA have been asking repeatedly for the names of the culprits to try and salvage some of the the noble aims of AAWA itself.

Personally I hope that jwfacts distances himself from this group.

edit: I have tried my best to be positive about AAWA to begin with but ever since the outings and AAWA's responses this has become impossible

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

Besty, imo, is the best jwactivst AAWA could ever hope for and now they want to delete him

• venetian
    venetian

How the society must be laughing all the way to the KH with this.

• venetian
    venetian

Julia didnt compromises bestys real name. It is widely known on freeminds etc. Stop stirring!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit