AAWA has caused divisions and has lost the opportunity to be effective

by NoRegrets 162 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Tyin is that directed at yours truely?

<<<< See, it's not funny if best you got is to just repeat me. I appreciate the flattery, however.>>>>

Actually, I didn't "repeat" you. Are you ever inclined to exhibit even a modicum of honesty?

As is obvious from your posting history on this site, your ego needs all the flattery it can get.

• Witness My Fury
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Followed by...

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Absolutely not Problemaddict. You asked what is wrong with people. There has been over 50 pages on this forum dedicated to incessant complaining and whining regarding our favorite upstart WT antagonist group.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Actually, I didn't "repeat" you. Are you ever inclined to exhibit even a modicum of honesty?

As is obvious from your posting history on this site, your ego needs all the flattery it can get.

My god man, how much more obvious can you make it how badly you are in love with me? The first step in recovery is admitting it to yourself...

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

LOL @ WMF!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Actually, IMHO, every person here is a Rosa Parks, especially the ones that have stood up and faced their congregations, JC's, elders, friends and family. Every single one.

I think the division that may be perceived is more of a difference of opinion and a difference in approach. I think everyone wants the WTBS to lose its power and for their loved ones to get out and move forward and grow in their lives.

A great amount of the pages surrounding AAWA was concerning a breach of trust and unsatisfactory action, even to the point of vilifying the victims. I was told I "should have picked better friends." Huh? My friends are the exJW community, and never had a problem until AAWA.

I hope they do some good out there in Watchtower land.

• moshe
    moshe

I honestly have no idea what AAWA is- Alberta Amatuer Wrestling Asociation?- yeah, that sounds right.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

IMHO I believe that AAWA is being effective and will hopefully becoming more effective as it grows and gains more experience. Although I may disagree with AAWA stating that AAWA is anti-Watchtower instead of empowering JWs and ex-JWs, IMHO I applaud members and supporters of AAWA for wanting to interact with JWs compassionately and promoting change in the WTBTS's policies and doctrines.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit