Will AAWA Become another cult?

by His Excellency 82 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cantleave
    cantleave

His Excellency, what have you done to expose the Watchtower?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I think by now most of us on here know that we will never surrender our minds again!......Newly enlightened

This is not necessarily true...I give you this as an example....

The AAWA is reactive, and therefore obsessed and connected to,

the Watchtower. It is not INCLUSIVE of the other 2 Billion Christians

on earth, it exists only to rant against the WT.......village girl

These 2 billion Christians are still surrendering their minds to delusion on mass...and have the cheek to say that AAWA is still connected to the watchtower...LOL

I think AAWA should be given a chance.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It is extreme of you to suggest AAWA could become a cult. Of course, anything could become a cult, but that does not make your point valid or likely. AAWA is an organised support group for Jehovah's Witnesses, that clearly states in its mission statement that it must remain religiously neutral. It is nothing like what Russell started, which was a religion to amend the errors he saw in Christianity.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Amen to that ;)

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Oh shit! I think I'm in trouble.

This afternoon a couple of Wise Ones from my local AAWA chapter caught me eating pasta that wasn't "properly drained" at the local diner. Just got a call from the Top-of-the-Heap Wise One and he said he'd like to stop by with another Wise One and give me an impromptu Encouragement Session.

Seriously, what should I tell them? I've had my doubts about the "anti-" in the AAWA since its inception three days ago, but is that really any reason to kick me out? And sure, my pasta wasn't properly drained, but it was al dente.

Anyone with experience, your thoughts are welcome.

BOC

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

- I'll excuse myself from this one...

• cantleave
    cantleave

BOC - I would suggest if you want to keep in touch with friends and family you do whatever you can to look truly sorry, cry alot, tremble in your voice and put your face in your hands as much as you can. Remember you will need to say how important your personal relationship with Cedars-lee-jenson is.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

CANTLEAVE - I don't know if I can stomach. . . pledging my allegiance to that. . . that. . . MAN!!!! Bwahhhhaabooohoohooooo!!!!

Should I make some tea for the Wise Ones?

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Just make sure that you bow before his golden throne and change your name to whatever he may choose, otherwise.. He'll be vewy vewy cwoss ;) (added wink to make sarcasm clearer for wasblind)

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL,

The WTS may not be as dumb as we think.

Look deep folks, we might find a wolf in sheeps clothes

No. We should not Throw caution to the wind, but the quiet one

should be renamed " Loud Mouth " He has gone beyond a simple warnin'

He's become a full fledge siren against Cedars

As the sayin' goes " He protest to much "

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Quiet ones true colors start showin' out loud

as he tells us to " Wait on the Kingdom "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit