Will AAWA Become another cult?

by His Excellency 82 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Someone doesn't like Cedars.

Not talking about you Quiet One.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Wasblind-- I think that you've got the wrong end of the stick..I was joking about what Breakfastofchampions said together with Hismajesty's assertions that Cedars is some kind of despot in the making. As in the worst he'll do is be very cross.. Nobody is ever on my wave length, I think that I might take a vow of silence..

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

• Fair question...it may not be well received...but it is worth asking and giving thought to.

Those in question may not like it but they should try and not be overly offended. Caution is good! Their new movement would appear to be needed and if those who get involved keep their heads about them, then they will not have to stay involved with an org that they feel is like the one they have left or are trying to leave.

I'm willing to get involved with them because...this will be an organized form to provide help. People can do more when UNITED TOGETHER!

If you do not feel this is for you then continue to do what you can without getting involved.

• I have to imagine if the AAWA goes in the wrong direction, we on this form will realize it an many discussions will spring up.

Like its been said, be cautious as a serpent but innocent as a lamb...or something like that.

SW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Keep talkin' The Quiet One, that way we can really see what you are

don't hush on my account

Bring it

Cedars explained why he's workin' wit the select few

I think your game is to discredit Cedars and take those

wit' him down

That way you will discredit major players

that's what I think

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

Just realised, WASBLIND, do you think that I started this?? I only posted the link to this thread at the AAWA thread so that others could weigh in with their viewpoint.. You really ought to read threads more carefully, I've been defending Cedars..

• wasblind
    wasblind

What this group is doin' is not a game. Stop playin'

AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT !!!!!

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

I don't suppose that you might apologise for your slanderous remarks against my character? No? Okay, I'll forgive you anyway. Goodnight Wasblind :)

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I think the request for a name change is a valid concern unless there are other similar groups (not necessarilly similar in name) for ex-members of other high control organizations.

On the flip side, I know how expensive it is to set up a corporation. The the current advisors must have already laid out personal money to get it started.

I do think think the organization would be taken more seriously if it had a name that was more postive than negative. Rather than highlighting it is "Anti Watchtower" it could be focusing on the positive actions of the groups such as fighting for freedom for ex-members as well as those feeling trapped.

That said, I personally don't have they money to pay for a name change and new website + design.

I thank the members of AAWA for taking this proactive step.

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

And the Survey says: Best answer: The Quiet One: "Sorry, I must have missed the part where Cedars demanded that people volunteer or be annihilated. Damned narcolepsy..."

• jgnat
    jgnat

I understand, Quiet One. Don't shut up on my account.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit