This Year Will Bring The End (T.F.D.S.) Estephan

by Este 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Oh oh......he's back! Is it Brownboy again? Sure seems like it. He's had different names over the years but he is definitely a candidate for analysis.

HappyDad

• Este
    Este

What's the abomination that causes desolation, standing where it ought not?

The roman army was that in the days of the destruction of Jerusalem.......this time around it was the nations gathered together to wage war in The Middle East....."the natons shall trample upon the holy land.

Those seeking truth shall find it directly from above through His faithful slave.....all that seek shall be written in the book of life. This person is worthy of everlasting life....amen

the slave of Jah and of Christ.

• sir82
    sir82

Have you let Lars know? What with him being the Messiah and in charge of leading the heavenly host on their fireball-throwing rampage 'n' all that.

He may be booked throught he rest of the year, so you'd best run this by him soon.

• Este
    Este

Is it Brownboy again?

Tis Muah, the one and only.....

E. aka BB

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You didnt have much luck while prophecying as BrownBoy either did you.

But by all means dont let reality get in the way.....

• cantleave
    cantleave

We do get some strange f*ckwits on here

• Este
    Este

We do get some strange f*ckwits on here

Yes you are strange, you use foul language on a forum that teaches how to be Christians.........repent for the time is here.....

the slave

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Here or near?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hi Este,

Well, I know as I believe what you say, forgive me. However, I do long to see the downfall of the WBT$.

• Este
    Este

Here or near?

It is here. In oder to differentiate from the understanding of the word "near" the word "here" is used to show the urgency of the time at hand, and to show how close it is......Christ is knocking at the door.......amen

the slave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit