This Year Will Bring The End (T.F.D.S.) Estephan

by Este 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

God promised that the Harlot (Babylon the Great) would be beaten to pieces (forged in the crucible) before the end. Este, is the current Papal conclave related to this?

Micah 1:7 And all the graven images thereof shall be beaten to pieces, and all the hires thereof shall be burned with the fire, and all the idols thereof will I lay desolate: for she gathered it of the hire of an harlot, and they shall return to the hire of an harlot.

Also, is the following prophecy revoked or in force to be completed before the end?

Leviticus 4:8 And all the fat of the bull of the sin offering he shall remove from it, the fat that covers the entrails and all the fat that is on the entrails 9 and the two kidneys with the fat that is on them at the loins and the long lobe of the liver that he shall remove with the kidneys 10 (just as these are taken from the ox of the sacrifice of the peace offerings); and the priest shall burn them on the altar of burnt offering. 11 Butthe skin of the bull and all its flesh, with its head, its legs, its entrails, and its dung(Modern Israel)- 12 all the rest of the bull-he shall carry outside the camp to a clean place, to the ash heap, and shall burn it up on a fire of wood. On the ash heap(Anglo-American wolrd power) it shall be burned up.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Hey Beks!!!!

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

dazed: " AGuest...Is that you?

Maybe she setup an alter ego? "

No, it's not Aguest, who to my knowledge has never used an alter ego.

This is Estephan, who pops up every now and again under new names, but his unique style of raving invariably gives him away. His elevator obviously doesn't go to the top floor, but he's a good-hearted nutter.

• dazed but not confused
  • Este
    Este

Are there guardian angels who protect individual humans? If so, why?

Yes there is. In this way GOD answers prayers by directing His faithful to accomplish His Will........amen. GOD answers prayers to the extent under law for this time period. This of course until The Kingdom of GOD takes over. You will be blessed for your worthy question.

the slave of JAH and of Christ

• Este
    Este

Hey Estephan!! How have you been?

In all honesty I have been enduring quite a series of trials and tribulations. I have been taken from one with much to one with nothing. I will recieve my due compensation from The Almighty for being faithful to HIM.

Greetings to you as well......agape

Estephan

• Este
    Este

God promised that the Harlot (Babylon the Great) would be beaten to pieces (forged in the crucible) before the end. Este, is the current Papal conclave related to this?

Just make reference to Revelations to follow the destruction of Babylon the great. The final burning of fire ocurrs when Jesus Christ arrives in all of his glory....the papal conclave has nothing to do with Babylon the Great, Babylon the Great is this world economy built up by men. The love of money is the root of all evil......it is written. The commerical greed so-to-speak.

the slave

• sooner7nc
  • Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

What's the abomination that causes desolation, standing where it ought not?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Este says ...

An increase of lawlessness, the economic downfall, the trials and tribulations of The Faithful and Discreet are being fulfilled

1. Nope there is a decrease in lawlessness world wide statistically

2. There's been many economic downfalls throughout human history.

3. the FDSL (GB) have never been more exclusive in their power and control and they've never

been as rich as well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit