This Year Will Bring The End (T.F.D.S.) Estephan

by Este 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Este
    Este

Does anyone recall this posting?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/207595/1/One-Hour-With-The-Beast-17-days

Let us pray this prophecy is being fulfilled.......

12"And the ten horns that you saw mean ten kings, who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings one hour with the wild beast.13These have one thought, and so they give their power and authority to the wild beast.14These will battle with the Lamb, but, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those called and chosen and faithful with him [will do so]."

Commencng from March 19th, 17 days later.......Libya?

Estephan

17 Days Later:

Concerns raised about NATO capabilities as U.S. pulls back from Libya

From Barbara Starr, CNN Pentagon Correspondent

April 4, 2011 2:00 p.m. EDT

Estephan

Aha, proof that the slave has glimpes into the future from The Almighty GOD.......prove me wrong.

the slave

• Este
    Este

What is a locust in the bible when described in vision? I will answer on questions that are worthy......

the slave

A locust is mans helicopters which ascends out of the abyss, or the location of the twin towers.......it means that war commensed after the 911 attack. You see, the scriptures have meaning for those that seek.

the slave

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Oh dear another one with mental illness. Delusions of grandeur, visual and auditory hallucinations etc are all excellent pointers for needing professional evaluation and treatment. Go get some.

• Este
    Este

And in the last days,” God says, “I shall pour out some of my spirit upon every sort of flesh, and ? YOUR ? sons and ? YOUR ? daughters will prophesy and ? YOUR ? young men will see visions and ? YOUR ? old men will dream dreams; 18 and even upon my men slaves and upon my women slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy

Is this a gift of schizophrenia(sp) ? Seeing visions and prophecying? How much faith do you have? Do you not believe that this scripture would be fulfilled? I have direct proof that it has been fulfilled......

the slave

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

este: " And in the last days,” God says, “I shall pour out some of my spirit upon every sort of flesh, and ? YOUR ? sons and ? YOUR ? daughters will prophesy and ? YOUR ? young men will see visions and ? YOUR ? old men will dream dreams; 18 and even upon my men slaves and upon my women slaves I will pour out some of my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy

Is this a gift of schizophrenia(sp) ? "

Yes, my poor delusional friend, it is.

• Wholly
    Wholly

Obviously I'm new here as you can see by my join date and post count so I have no idea whom the other members commenting in this thread think you are or what history you have here. Clearly you have a message to share but I don't really understand what it is. You said you would answer worthy questions. I don't know if this is a worthy one but you can be the judge of that.

Are there guardian angels who protect individual humans? If so, why?

• Twitch
    Twitch

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - H.S. Thompson

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Are we being

?

AGuest...Is that you?

Maybe she setup an alter ego?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I thought JC Cannon was BrownBoy?!..