This Year Will Bring The End (T.F.D.S.) Estephan

by Este 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Este
    Este

I witnessed the cleansing of the Heavens in the year 2004, like the birth pains of a women, or nine years.......

An increase of lawlessness, the economic downfall, the trials and tribulations of The Faithful and Discreet are being fulfilled as we speak.......Prepare for the Return of Jesus Christ........And every eye shall see him.......

The slave of Jah and of Christ......

Estephan

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

So you've been to heaven have you. cool whats it like ?

• new22day
    new22day

Seriously, you guys totally crack me up. I love this site. lol

• Este
    Este

No more visions of the demons in the spirit realm, no more urging of the spirit to cause me to drift this way or that.......what does it mean? Are my trials over or have they come to its end? The W.T.S. admitting to their mistakes in repentance......time to repent for The Kingdom of GOD has drawn near.........

Agape

Estephan

• Este
    Este

So you've been to heaven have you. cool whats it like ?

Never been to heaven, have only recieved visions from heaven......enjoy your day. Raise your heads up high the day is upon us.....

Estephan

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

OMG! That is such a clear message! You are 100% right, I DO need to add some butter and lime to my tandoori chicken mix!

Thanks, Jesus!

• Satanus
    Satanus

' Never been to heaven, have only recieved visions from heaven'

Too bad. The astral trip doesn't take that long. You could go there and back in 5 or 10 minutes, half an hour, tops. It doesn't cost anything, either. For a slave of jah and christ, you seem to be a kind of lazy fellow. You should really spread your wings a bit.

S

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

So when this year passes and the end doesn't come, will you admit that you just made it all up?

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

this year is an overlapping one .. so don't get to excited...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Did you know it's impossible to eat anything bigger than your head?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit