This Year Will Bring The End (T.F.D.S.) Estephan

by Este 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82
    I am a recording artist.

Dang! Talk about yer multi-tasking!

Lars is Jesus when he isn't channeling Diana Ross.

Estephan is Jesus' wing-man when he isn't doing his gregorian chants or whatever he records.

Maybe it will be revealed that Justin Bieber is the anti-christ.....

• dazed but not confused
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5

When two different people on this forum get conflicting visions from God, I don't know who to believe.

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

"Those seeking truth shall find it directly from above through his faithful slave....all that seek shall be written in the book of life. This person is worthy of everlasting life..." - Este

(I don't know the coding for quoting yet.)

I'm touched by that statement. I asked the question to see if you were one of the JW FDS. I didn't know your story but everyone here certainly does. Your second statement about the abomination standing where is ought not tells me you're from mainstream christianity. That answer is very common and is expected by most. Are you sure that is your final answer?

This is a game of Chess and the opponent already knows the common move. Will he play that move in the end? I doubt it. Matthew and Mark both said, "Reader attend!" or "he reading let him think" in their account about the coming abomination and this implies a unique move.

...so say we all.

• Este
    Este

An abomination is something detestable to GOD........desolation is something brought to ruin or layed desolate.........war does this so it makes sense that it is an army.....

E.

• Este
    Este

Dang! Talk about yer multi-tasking!

Lars is Jesus when he isn't channeling Diana Ross.

Estephan is Jesus' wing-man when he isn't doing his gregorian chants or whatever he records.

Maybe it will be revealed that Justin Bieber is the anti-christ.....

This is funny.....Justin Bieber the antichrist

• Heaven
    Heaven

No one named Estephan or Este has ever visited me. I have never communed or sent visions to anyone by that name either. I did work with a guy named Steve though. I'm sure it's not the OP.

• Este
    Este

No one named Estephan or Este has ever visited me. I have never communed or sent visions to anyone by that name either. I did work with a guy named Steve though. I'm sure it's not the OP.

What are you saying? Do you feel that you know me?

• Heaven
    Heaven

What are you saying? Do you feel that you know me?

I am saying I don't know you, you've never visited me, and I have never sent you visions or communed with you in the past in any way.

• Este
    Este

I am saying I don't know you, you've never visited me, and I have never sent you visions or communed with you in the past in any way.

Are you saying that you are able to send visions to people? If so in which way do you accomplish this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit