This Year Will Bring The End (T.F.D.S.) Estephan

by Este 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

It's impossible to put a cadilac in your nose.. it's just imposible~ Steve Martin

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Does this have anything to do with "Capitalism killing life on Mars?" Sounds like you and Hugo Chavez were in cahoots Este

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Reminds me of this......hope I'm not hijacking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm6qw_yeo6o </form>
    Well, I've never been to Spain
    But I kinda like the music...
    Say the ladies are insane there
    And they sure know how to use it;
    They don't abuse it
    Never gonna lose it
    I can't refuse it.

Well, I've never been to England
    But I kinda like the Beatles
    Well I headed for Las Vegas
    Only made it out to Needles;
    Can you feel it?
    Must be real it...
    Feels so good.
    Oh, it feels so good.

Well, I've never been to heaven
    But I've been to Oklahoma.
    Oh they tell me I was born there
    But I really don't remember.
    In Oklahoma,
    Not Arizona...
    What does it matter?
    What does it matter?

Oh, I've never been to Spain
    But I kinda like the music
    Say the ladies are insane there
    And they sure know how to use it;
    They don't abuse it
    Never gonna lose it
    I can't refuse it. Ohhhhhhh......

Well, I've never been to heaven
    But I've been to Oklahoma.
    Well they tell me I was born there
    But I really don't remember.
    In Oklahoma,
    Not Arizona...
    What does it matter?
    What does it matter?
  • villagegirl
    villagegirl

Etes Say Wha' ? Dude - really there are peopl out there who could really use some actual earth based, grounded, -help and all you want to do is froth at the mouth about the end the end the end - Is life SOOO miserable that the only thing you can obsess about is the END ??

What about the beginning of a new life, ?? The WT destroys hope, destroys talents, destroys young people becoming useful citizens, and actually doing something with their lives. The whole closed society thing. Its so anit-Christ. Christ said " I came that you could have life and have it more abundantly.." not this muddy thinking, this self aggrandizement, enough is enough , you and lars scare off people

• Tater-T
    Tater-T
    I witnessed the cleansing of the Heavens in the year 2004
    witnessed past participle, past tense of wit·ness (Verb)

Verb

1. See (an event, typically a crime or accident) take place.
    2. Have knowledge of (an event or change) from personal observation or experience.

can you be more specific.. about what happened? Was there a big ruckus raised?

• Satanus
    Satanus

BB - three dog night. Haven't listened to that for yrs.

S

• Este
    Este

So when this year passes and the end doesn't come, will you admit that you just made it all up?

I never make anything up only post when instructed. Those that know brownboy (satanus) knows this.......so tell me do you keep up on bible prophecy? I do.........what's left to be fulfilled? A rock cut out of the mountain like an asteroid? What is a millstone? It is used to grind correct? It employs people so to speak. Does it mean lack of jobs if hurled into the ocean? What do the scriptures mean? Those that make a living by the sea as in imports and exports......hmmmm

E.

• Este
    Este

can you be more specific.. about what happened? Was there a big ruckus raised?

I witnessed the spirits being caught up and cast down to the vicinity of the earth. That is why I saw so many visions of demons....Jesus Christ is a mighty god......and powerful.......amen

E.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Never been to heaven, have only received visions from heaven......

I hear there's a television broadcast directly from there too.

Can you tell me which station to tune to so I can see it myself or which network provider has that station ?

I here they occasionally put out broadcasts of sporting events such the annual Heaven Table Tennis Invitational

where everyone tries to take on Jesus.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hot damn, another slave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit